The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Go Go Mustang!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by duramax_994 View Post
    Mustang is "coming very soon"! How soon? Mga 2 years from now?
    Baka ibig mong sabihin, mga 2 months from now, according to Top Gear:
    Then, of course, we were vindicated when Ford Group Philippines displayed the new Mustang at the Manila International Auto Show earlier this year, where FGP assistant vice president for communications Anika Salceda-Wycoco officially confirmed that "we will kick off in July and we will have first deliveries in September."
    If the price of 1.7M and 2.8M for the V6 Premium and GT Premium respectively is true, then I take it back. TMP and HARI also have something to worry about as far as the T86 and Gen Coupe are concerned. 1.7M is within the range of both nameplates' high-end variants. Good times for sports coupe lovers are a-comin'.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    if totoo ang 1.7m sa v6... mukhang yung ibang nakapila sa Toyota 86 eh lilipat. Of course if may stocks din sila.

think about it FGP

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Sorry for the ot but will the plans of pull out of ford here in the Philippines later this year affect the release of this mustang on anyway?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fgtayobana View Post
    Sorry for the ot but will the plans of pull out of ford here in the Philippines later this year affect the release of this mustang on anyway?
    I don't think so. As Hyundai has proven, you don't need a local manufacturing facility in order to do well in the market. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, the Explorer and Expedition come from the US. Ford will just apply the same procedure with the Mustang.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    I don't think so. As Hyundai has proven, you don't need a local manufacturing facility in order to do well in the market. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, the Explorer and Expedition come from the US. Ford will just apply the same procedure with the Mustang.
    yup i think the mustang that will come here will also be american b.u.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fgtayobana View Post
    Ford Just launched the all-new Focus last Thursday (July 5), the Mustang will be launched on July 18.
    Top Gear Ph just posted a pic of a red 2013 Mustang GT Premium on their FB page, looks like they have an early preview.

- Top Gear Philippines

Ford will just close the local manufacturing plant here, they will NOT pull out of the country.
    Only the old style Escape is currently being manufactured here now.

The Everest, Fiesta and Explorer are some of Ford's popular models in the country and they have always been imported CBU.
    Last edited by AG4; July 10th, 2012 at 08:20 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    It's now a toss up between the Mustang and the Gen Coupe for me as my next car... Got to check out the 86 and all I can say is... It's too small!! I'm a family guy so back seats are pretty important to me, even if its just a toy. I like the fact that the Mustang can seat 4 comfortably...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGunn View Post
    It's now a toss up between the Mustang and the Gen Coupe for me as my next car... Got to check out the 86 and all I can say is... It's too small!! I'm a family guy so back seats are pretty important to me, even if its just a toy. I like the fact that the Mustang can seat 4 comfortably...
    You got to chop off the legs of your third and fourth passenger to fit them in to the 86. The car is great but the rear seat is kinda stupid.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    You got to chop off the legs of your third and fourth passenger to fit them in to the 86. The car is great but the rear seat is kinda stupid.
    Yep, it is pretty stupid... Tried sitting at the rear and its torture, haha! Can't wait to see the Mustang in the flesh next week!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
The Ford Mustang is coming