New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^hmm so i guess you don't need that thread that you made anymore? You look decided na eh. hehe

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Kung bang-for-buck parin ang paguusapan;

Genesis>Mustang>Camaro

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    ^hmm so i guess you don't need that thread that you made anymore? You look decided na eh. hehe
    Ahahah.. No Not yet. Just posting just to convince others.

Camaro looks more guapo and has a more reliable engine than the Mustang, altough the Mustang's driveline seems to be better rated for the Philippines' road conditions. Ford's 9-inch rear axle is a die-hard...

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    *bumping this thread

^2m lang ang lowest price to suggest sa "name the price" gimik sa MIAS ford booth (v6)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    *bumping this thread

^2m lang ang lowest price to suggest sa "name the price" gimik sa MIAS ford booth (v6)
    I didn't know they had that.
    ...and they displayed the GT (V8), i'm guesssing both the V6 and GT are coming?
    Lets wait and see, Ford Philippines is expected to release details (model/specs/pricing) this coming July.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    I didn't know they had that.
    ...and they displayed the GT (V8), i'm guesssing both the V6 and GT are coming?
    Lets wait and see, Ford Philippines is expected to release details (model/specs/pricing) this coming July.
    the carshow model was carrying an ipad with this "price poll(?) app" ... Ford phils is doing a survey kung anong mga colors, options and expected price ang ilalabas nila. And yes a separate poll for the V8 they have din

The Mustang is not bad-looking at all. But I still prefer the Camaro...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i'd take the mustang any day, mas macho ang dating, performs much better, better space and you can actually see out of the windows. :bwahaha: sa camaro kasi sobra dami blind spot. the mustang is a better overall car and camaro only became that popular because of bumblebee.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cripple_rooster View Post

The Mustang is not bad-looking at all. But I still prefer the Camaro...
    Mas mura ang Mustang pero mas okay ang exterior design ng Camaro pero mahal.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
The Ford Mustang is coming