New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    NICE MUSTANG... i honestly love mustang but i cant afford one... but we cloned one hihihihi

what do you think guys? 500hp.. mopar?? ..... /gg

they say its a UNICORN

And now its in the Philippines baby...

not much ayt????

KUDOS!!!
    Last edited by mustanglover; July 25th, 2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: adding images

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    dude, that aint no GT. stop pretending!
    too much accessories for the car itself.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcarenthusiast View Post
    nice ride :cool:

who won?

thats is not a gt. Stop pretending! And i don't think the civic is not an si package.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kanuto123 View Post
    my interior

* auto fanatic : No idea sir .....

are you sure the car is the california special??? Cali special starts with a gt (premium) thats with a leather wrap steering wheel, 125 color gauges and a shaker 1000 stereo, which your car doesn't possess...looks like a gt base model to me with upgraded leather seats...stop pretending people!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbo slice View Post
    thats is not a gt. Stop pretending!
    Its a Mustang V6 with a "Pony Package".

When I asked him if his car was a Mustang V6 with a "Pony Package" this was his reply...
    Quote Originally Posted by watchamakulitz View Post
    yeah.. can't afford v8's gas! haha

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    are you sure the car is the california special??? Cali special starts with a gt (premium) thats with a leather wrap steering wheel, 125 color gauges and a shaker 1000 stereo, which your car doesn't possess...looks like a gt base model to me with upgraded leather seats...stop pretending people!

have you ever heard of GT Premium and GT Deluxe models ?? or Standard , optional and Not available options features?? now whos pretending ?? stop day dreaming buy and ride one today......better check the specs first ......

GT california special package - includes dark charcoal leather-trimmed seats with dove or parchment inserts , unique instrument panel and gauge clusters , california special badged floor mats , unique front and rear fascias , 18" polished aluminum wheels , side scoops , unique side tape stripes and bright rolled exhaust tips .

sport interior appearance package - includes leather wrapped steering wheel with satin-aluminum spokes , etc..........

BTW
    just installed shifter and sports chips post some pics if i have time .....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    have you ever heard of GT Premium and GT Deluxe models ?? or Standard , optional and Not available options features?? now whos pretending ?? stop day dreaming buy and ride one today......better check the specs first ......

GT california special package - includes dark charcoal leather-trimmed seats with dove or parchment inserts , unique instrument panel and gauge clusters , california special badged floor mats , unique front and rear fascias , 18" polished aluminum wheels , side scoops , unique side tape stripes and bright rolled exhaust tips .

sport interior appearance package - includes leather wrapped steering wheel with satin-aluminum spokes , etc..........

BTW
    just installed shifter and sports chips post some pics if i have time .....

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009

alright dude, i believe you, its your car. i do personally own one BEFORE, its an 06 GT not much when you look at the car, I dont care for looks that much, I care for performance, I can send you pics (im attaching my recent car but i dont know why it didn't show up, just an X mark), anyways, it was:

-06 Mustang GT ROUSHCHARGE (Roush supercharger)
    -K & N CAI (cold air intake)
    -Roush short throw shifter
    -18" flat black saleen replica wheels
    -425 HP, 420 lb ft of torque on the DYNO
    -91 octane conversion...thats pretty much it.
    It was my everyday car but I cant run the car during winter, snowy roads, of course its RWD drive car, too much power on the wheels means not much traction, so I traded it. now perhaps you can eat my car (the one on the pic above if it shows up)

Its an 08 Subaru STi,
    upgrades: just an intake.

I have a lot of respect for muscle cars though, but they usually are poor on cornering, just good on straights.

there is it dude, my roush (before)

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009

alright dude, i believe you, its your car. i do personally own one BEFORE, its an 06 GT not much when you look at the car, I dont care for looks that much, I care for performance, I can send you pics (im attaching my recent car but i dont know why it didn't show up, just an X mark), anyways, it was:

-06 Mustang GT ROUSHCHARGE (Roush supercharger)
    -K & N CAI (cold air intake)
    -Roush short throw shifter
    -18" flat black saleen replica wheels
    -425 HP, 420 lb ft of torque on the DYNO
    -91 octane conversion...thats pretty much it.
    It was my everyday car but I cant run the car during winter, snowy roads, of course its RWD drive car, too much power on the wheels means not much traction, so I traded it. now perhaps you can eat my car (the one on the pic above if it shows up)

Its an 08 Subaru STi,
    upgrades: just an intake.

I have a lot of respect for muscle cars though, but they usually are poor on cornering, just good on straights.

there is it dude, my roush (before)
    my mustang is equiped with TCS Traction Control great on cornering ....

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    my mustang is equiped with TCS Traction Control great on cornering ....

its clear that you have a little knowledge of your car. the TCS on mustangs doesn't do anything on cornering. IT WILL PREVENT OR LOCK YOUR REAR WHEELS FROM SPINNING WHENEVER YOU SLIDE ESP. DURING RAINY OR SNOWY SEASON WHEN IT IS ENGAGED OR TURNED ON. and besides most newer mustang equipped with tcs on it, its not that expensive.

Just read the meaning of TCS: (traction control system), what part of it don't you understand? God, Im tired of this!!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Ford Mustang