New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Nokia 5310 XpressMusic - Paired and used it (incoming call) on the day I got it from Casa. Wow factor with my pamangkins

Ipod Touch 1Gen - Connected it using headphone jack and usb.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Na notice ko din na may RDS din pala ang radio ng fiesta. I can't remember which station (probably once of those jazz centric stations) pero pati title ng song naka display sa console.

Our cars catching up with our gadgets in terms for features :D

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ntlogin View Post
    Na notice ko din na may RDS din pala ang radio ng fiesta. I can't remember which station (probably once of those jazz centric stations) pero pati title ng song naka display sa console.

Our cars catching up with our gadgets in terms for features :D
    Yeah, yung Magic 89.9 atsaka U-Radio na kukuha nya pangalan ng radio station and put them in the MID... Pero not all stations may ganyan...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    When I enter the car with my phone BT on (Samsung), Ford Mobile pairs automatically, when I turn on the engine.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    My Nokia E71 works perfectly for Bluetooth connectivity. Automatically connects/disconnects everytime car is started.
    Just to clarify on the auto connect or pair-up, you guys said everytime you start the car it does this. I assume you don't turn off your radios? In my case kasi, it only auto connects once I turn on my radio/cd/etc.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by reefshark View Post
    Just to clarify on the auto connect or pair-up, you guys said everytime you start the car it does this. I assume you don't turn off your radios? In my case kasi, it only auto connects once I turn on my radio/cd/etc.
    Of course it will only auto connect if the headunit is ON... Its like saying two cellphones connecting via bluetooth pero one is turned OFF... Yes that is what we meant by auto-connect...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by reefshark View Post
    Yes, as Sir Tidus said, the headunit has to be on.
    If you don't want any music, but want the phone connected, just turn the sound to 0, phone will still have volume when you need it.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Of course it will only auto connect if the headunit is ON... Its like saying two cellphones connecting via bluetooth pero one is turned OFF... Yes that is what we meant by auto-connect...
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    Yes, as Sir Tidus said, the headunit has to be on.
    If you don't want any music, but want the phone connected, just turn the sound to 0, phone will still have volume when you need it.
    Ok, thanks for confirming. I just thought na baka may special feature that I didn't know of.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ford Mobile - compatible devices