New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    When I got there, I think I saw some tsikoteers test driving a black Mazda3 around 1pm+ awhile ago.
    yeh, the hatch back. but first, we went to the Innova test drive.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there will be a ford focus test drive three weeks from now, according to the mazda rep hehe

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    For those who missed this event, Ford and Mazda will be back this coming Saturday July 16, same venue. I'm not sure of Toyota.

*mbt

Any info. on where would the test drive be for the Focus?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    nag test drive ako kanina ng 3 variants of innova all are G variants tinamad na ako dun sa pang 4th yung gas matic

okay yung test drive dun punta kayo libre car wash hehe napakacar wash ko din yung mazda 3 ko hehehe

and u get a cap for just answering a survey hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    When I got there, I think I saw some tsikoteers test driving a black Mazda3 around 1pm+ awhile ago.

Mazda

Wow, Mazda had improved tremendously from the dark ages of the Familia 323! .
    dark ages? err..after the familia, yung lynx ang successor niya, then the face lift, then the 3..imo, not that dark an age..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    number001,

probably at the fort also... as usual hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Mazda Weekend July 9 and 16 at the Fort

All Mazda models – Tribute, Mazda3 and Mazda6- will be on hand for test drives at the Mazda Weekend July 16 at The Fort grounds.

The Tribute, Mazda3 and Mazda6 available for test drives at The Fort.

Special deals, in fact, await those who make reservations or purchases on the Mazda3 five-door and the Tribute during the Mazda weekend test drives.

Making it even easier to enjoy the Mazda lifestyle, Mazda Credit is providing very attractive financing deals on the Tribute 2.3 and 3.0 liter, and the Mazda3 five-door. Usually, buyers are required to pay 50% down on 0% programs. But Mazda is offering better payment options for different models. These options even include extended warranty for a minimal additional amount.

Ford will be having their own test drive as well

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was at the Ford event last Saturday and I almost wrecked the Expedition. Too much go pedal on the muddy straight. Straight pala sa poste yun! Hehehe. Now I know that ABS works.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OTEP,

ano ba yan winasak na nga yung escape yung expy naman ngayon hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ford, Mazda & Innova Test Drive at the Fort (July 9 & 16)