New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Yeah. That was what I expected. I will after I buy it. That is, if it doesnt have any problems with the engine. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    how much average fuel consumption niyo? traffic and normal day lang?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    up up up up up up up

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mickoolitz View Post
    how much average fuel consumption niyo? traffic and normal day lang?
    Depends on when and where. Rush-hour, about 6-8 km/l. Normal city driving, 8-10. Highway, 10-12 km/l. If you're very patient and can hold the car at just 80 km/h, you can push that to 12-14 km/l. My highest ever on the stock car was about 16 km/l on the NLEX.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    *niky
    Thanks! Traffic FC? pero tamang tapak lang sa gas di naman rush..kaya ba 8-10?musta na yung RS mu ngayon? parang lately ka lang bumili di ba?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mickoolitz View Post
    *niky
    Thanks! Traffic FC? pero tamang tapak lang sa gas di naman rush..kaya ba 8-10?musta na yung RS mu ngayon? parang lately ka lang bumili di ba?
    Depende talaga sa traffic. When the car was stock, I never got lower than 8 km/l.

Bought ours in 2004. Now at 95,000 kms. Still going strong. Only necessary replacement we've done is two clutches (yes, I am a bad driver) and a stripped synchro (a very bad driver). Everything else done was either performance modification or suspension repairs due to hitting potholes or curbs on the racetrack...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    good to hear that niky! I thought RS is only hitting around 6-8 km/l...hahahahaha!I'm really planning to buy one soon!How's the parts? is it the same as Mazda's?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Most parts are interchangeable with the regular Ford Lynx except engine parts. There are quite a few places in Banaue that have them, though.

In fact, for my suspension repairs, I can have them done here in Laguna without having to wait for parts, anymore.

As for economy... it really will depend on where you live. 6 km/l is possible, don't be mistaken... it's just that if you don't drive in rush-hour every day, it's unlikely, as long as the car is in good condition. ;)

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    depends really on how you drive, pero yeah city driving 8-9. Get the RS! masaya to idrive. tsaka RS. hahaha

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    mga sir bgo lng po ako sa tsikot..ttanung lng po kc i am planning to buy a car..i am choosing between 99 civic sir and 2003 lynx rs..anu po ang mas ok between them? ung rs po 320k neg and has 70,000+ kms on odometer, ung sir nman 370k, 70,000+ ndin odometer with 16" aftermarket mags while the lynx is stock..anu po ba ang mganda? and which of them has the lowest maintainance?thanx po..

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Ford Lynx RS [MERGED THREADS]