New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hello po...

Need ko kasi ng advice regarding my 2003 ford lynx, medyo madalas magidle yung makina...taas baba yung rpm kahit natakbo lalo na pagnagbibreak...tapos minsan namamatayan pa...medyo malakas din vibration ng makina...ano po kaya problema dun??? may nagsabi sa kin na baka MAF yung problema...d ko pa kasi pinapacheck sa mekaniko...san po kaya ok magpacheck ng car??? dito kasi location ko sa los baños, laguna at the same time wala rin me masyado lam sa car kaya hirap baka maloko me..

I hope may magreply sa post ko...thanks in advance...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Have the following checked:

MAF (Mass Airflow) Sensor
    IAC (Idle Air Control) Valve

Medyo may kamahalan ang mga piyesa na yan. Probably, isa sa kanila ang culprit. You might want to have the throttle body cleaned but i doubt if this would help.

I had experienced that problem before with my 01 Lynx. They diagnosed it with a faulty IACV. They even tried to clean this one but to no avil. The replacement at the casa would cost me 13thou.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Pa diagnose mo sa casa..800pesos lang.Tapos pagawa mo sa labas para sigurado ka.Ganyan ginawa ko sa 2003 Lynx ko, nanginginig at namamamatay bigla ang makina.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Is there any Check engine light on the dashboard instrument panel. If the check engine is lighted then you have a fault code. Obd scanner can read this fault codes from P0100 - P0104 are code for mass air flow. Hopefully its only the mass sensor that is broke and not the ecm. It happen to me one time my nissan sentra, the same problem wild idling and my scanner a pc base showed that codes and I replace the unit it works only for a few days then it went back and finally when I replace the computer box that the only time it work fine. They still shipping my Obd scanner kc naiwan ko sa US hopefully dumating na so I can help our fellow tsikoteers

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Lynx has no check engine light.

-

Check out http://forum.fordclubph.com ...there are guys there with an OBDI scanner with a fitting for the Lynx. You can also go to http://speedlab.com.ph and inquire about OBD scanning services, as they have the fitting for the Lynx also (let me tell you, we had to dig deep in the box to find it.)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chachi19 View Post
    Hello po...

Need ko kasi ng advice regarding my 2003 ford lynx, medyo madalas magidle yung makina...taas baba yung rpm kahit natakbo lalo na pagnagbibreak...tapos minsan namamatayan pa...medyo malakas din vibration ng makina...ano po kaya problema dun??? may nagsabi sa kin na baka MAF yung problema...d ko pa kasi pinapacheck sa mekaniko...san po kaya ok magpacheck ng car??? dito kasi location ko sa los baños, laguna at the same time wala rin me masyado lam sa car kaya hirap baka maloko me..
    sakin iac valve din nung nag ganyan problem.

ford lynx problem