New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by martian_
    I was able to haggle the price down to 260k. 10k higher than my original budget. Kaya mangungutang pa ko sa ermats ko.
    pre... good buy yan sa ganyang price!!!

pa check mo lang ang suspension sa mekaniko since 5 years old na yan... para may reason ka pang tumawad...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    grabe 2000 ghia for 260k...resale value is really off the charts..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not bad for a 2000 car... Initial asking price for most other 2000 cars ranges from 250k-350k... unless it's an SiR, in which case, initial asking is 450k-550k. All I can say is... GOOD HAGGLING!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pasensya na kung medyo aanga anga yung tanong ko at malamang na may nakapagtanong na din nito dati. The wife and I are dead set on getting the Jazz pag dating ko dyan next month. We chose the Jazz over a 1999 Suzuki Vitara. Tapos meron daw nadaanang Ford dealer yung wife ko and she looked at the Lynx. Maganda offer ng Ford financially. We put in 20% down tapos no interest for 1 year yung remaining balance. Meron pang free comprehensive insurance at roadside assistance for 1 year. Since parehas halos ng price range ang Jazz at Lynx, we decided to look at the Lynx. Ngayon ang tanong kong mababaw is..... ano ba ang Lynx? Parehas ba sya ng Mazda 323 dito sa US? Dun sa may mga Lynx.... musta ownership nung kotse? I know the 323 has one of the best chasis around bago sya pinalitan ng Mazda 3. Pero 323s are know to have weak engines (pero compared sa Jazz na 1.3L lang?). We're going for the GSi w/ A/T. Any comments?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hey Macky, i thought you were from the States man? Aren't you aware of the Ford quality? I mean....Taurus, Mondeo, Probe, etc??

(sorry, no offense to Lynx owners) peace!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    Hey Macky, i thought you were from the States man? Aren't you aware of the Ford quality? I mean....Taurus, Mondeo, Probe, etc??

(sorry, no offense to Lynx owners) peace!
    Uwi na ko dre.... lungkot sa US e..... Di ko alam kung ano talaga ang Ford Lynx pero mukhang Mazda 323 yata.... ok naman 323 lalo na yung chasis nya at since 1.6L sya compared sa Jazz na 1.3L lang, siguro naman mas may tulak ito. Isa pa, mahal daw cost of ownership ng Honda sa Pinas. Toyota naman, di ko gusto yung entry nila for the same price range.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    Maganda offer ng Ford financially. We put in 20% down tapos no interest for 1 year yung remaining balance. Meron pang free comprehensive insurance at roadside assistance for 1 year. Since parehas halos ng price range ang Jazz at Lynx, we decided to look at the Lynx.
    That is because the Ford Lynx will be replaced by the Ford Focus later this year. That's why the financing terms are very reasonable.

Ngayon ang tanong kong mababaw is..... ano ba ang Lynx? Parehas ba sya ng Mazda 323 dito sa US?
    It's the same as the previous gen Mazda Protege / MP3. If you need power, get the Lynx RS (2.0L 140hp engine manual tranny).

Dun sa may mga Lynx.... musta ownership nung kotse? I know the 323 has one of the best chasis around bago sya pinalitan ng Mazda 3. Pero 323s are know to have weak engines (pero compared sa Jazz na 1.3L lang?). We're going for the GSi w/ A/T. Any comments?
    I drive once in a while a Ford Lynx LSi (1.3L engine) from our company's fleet. Steering is a bit heavy and as expected handling is nice. Power (of the 1.3L engine) is just adequate - unlike the wheezy 1.3L engines of 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    The Ford Lynx is being manufactured here in the Philippines (right alongside the Mazda Tribute, Mazda3 & Ford Escape) and is being exported to other SEA countries. I don't think that it's comparable to what is being offered in the USDM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    macky bakit di ka na lang sumilip sa car finder ng tsikot at baka may makita ka doong good buy (nuninuninuninu)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afaik, the lynx would not be replaced by the focus..it would still be sold alongside the focus as a budget variant...
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Ford Lynx [Merged]