New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    They might have gotten one for the 2.0, it's different.

You have to be specific with year model for the Lynx, too.

If the car won't start at all, it's the wrong sensor. If the sensor doesn't send the proper signal, the car won't start (I've experienced this wen we were experimenting with cam-gears).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *niky, any ideas kung ano FC ng ghia lynx? mga 05? curious lang ...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Sir niky, thanks sa reply. was it for me? sorry am new to this. just started today cause am looking forward to your expert help. btw, i told fordland that my ford lynx is the 2002 model. my original camshaft sensor part no is j5t23281 zlo1 1z17. The one Fordland gave me is zlo1-18-230. Does this matter? Am planning to mail back the part cause the electrician told me it will not really work. Is there a possibility that the new part is defective. If so, can they test it? I really hope they have a sensor with the exct part no, cause that is what my mechanic is looking for. Thanks in advance Sir Niky.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup. It was.

I'm sorry... I'm not quite sure what the exact part number is. What I know is that a few years ago, they upgraded the part (the newer part is more durable), so the part number may not match.

2002 should be second-generation. Does it look like the RS (with the projector type head-lamps)? If it doesn't, maybe it's a 2000-2001 model. Best to call Fordland to confirm about the part number.

-

Economy of the 05 Ghia is just okay with MT, and soul suckingly bad in traffic with the AT.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi experts. I just bought a 99 lynx AT from a friend. I noticed the RPM drops if not fluctuates to the point that the battery light flashes and the car almost feels like it just restarted ( kadyot ). This often happens when I use seaoli, nation or the other minor players in the oil industry. But after 10 kms driving on a newly filled tank, it goes back to normal. Is this due to the fuel brand or a sign of something about to happen? Will I be needing to replace the cam shaft sensor, MAF or MAP for that matter?

Thanks,

Sax

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
ford lynx