New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    On my way home from greenhills, I saw a red Ford GT with white stripes this afternoon in Ortigas, sayang nasa opposite lane siya and medyo mabilis yung takbo kaya hindi ko nakunan ng pic.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    holy cow! may GT na dito?! nice!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    :drool:

malamang me event ung ford in the near future; yan ung centerpiece

naalala ko tuloy ung review ng top gear. while jeremy was pretty impressed with it, sabi nya it was the first time he ever ran out of gas during a test drive

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    The Ford GT is indeed a gas guzzler as per TopGear. They had to keep on refueling the car at most of their stops!

Re: GT sighting

I wonder if the car is smuggled? Taxes on that thing will be in the U$D150K region. Hmmm...since the BIR have upped their game in recent tax collections then maybe they should check this car out.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There are pics of that somewhere here in tsikot and at autoindustriya. Also in motioncars.

On a side note, I saw a Carrera GT about a month ago along Mckinley road. 35M daw yun dito without the taxes.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mahal pala noon. Pero kung meron ka non

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow ang suwerte mo naman carlo car addict ka talaga mas matalas pa mata mo kaysa sa akin..heehhe.
    baka display nila yan sa isa sa mga showroom nila or baka sa susunod nilang ford event..hehe

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    somebody bought that Ford GT... its not for a Ford centerpiece. lucky guy... but the Carrera GT was brought in by PGA Cars... Coyuito brought it in ata.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    wow... lufet nman.. super yaman siguro un..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i heard that AutoPlus bought that super car

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Ford GT sightings