New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You never know about prices with EVAT... so we have to wait and see.

And no, Ford still doesn't have the resale value of Honda, due to negative market perception. Mazda may be able to achieve average resale value with demand for the good looking Mazda 3, but I don't know if the Focus will be able to do the same.

Honda resale, for better or worse, will stay pretty high for the forseeable future.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i'm from pampanga. anyone who knows when the new civic will be launched here? sa ibang branches ata meron na....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    punta ka sa Honda CARS pampanga sa San Agustin...
    ang alam ko april ang labas niyan....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1.3 IMA Hybrid CVT non-tiptronic - TBA
    dito ako interesado kung magkano

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    *hollowman - ok no worries ;)

*blackraven - cruisecontrol is pretty much useless here

the civic 2L is cheaper than both focus and mazda??
    this would be another nail in our coffin hehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Honda Civic launch will be on April 3.

If you're seriously considering either the Ford Focus or the Mazda3 (both good cars, by the way), I strongly suggest you wait and look at the new-generation Civic first before making the final decision.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLOWMAN

What would you prefer? comment on this..or wait nalang? Specify ur HONEST OPINIONS ON EACH CAR...mas appreciate ko..

-Lady hollow 'to

i prefer the swift by suzuki

reason

some dealers are having a hard time coping up with volume when in comes to service

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    got our reservation for the new civic 1.8 done a while ago. simultaneous nga daw ang launch nila sa april 3. I'll keep you posted if I will be able to get one. the agent said that they test drove both the 2.0 and the 1.8 and he said that the 1.8 is better than the 2.0....na salestalk ako.Yun ang pinareserve ko...hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    lady hollow -- congrats on your reservation of the 1.8 civic, anong variant kukunin mo if ever? the m/t or a/t? may nabanggit ba yung sales agent kung CVT na yung a/t variant nya? and kung ano yung mga safety features na meron dun sa 1.8 civic? thanks

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Civic natoh!!! ilang tulog nlg bro. antayin mona, paresrve kana. ;) get the 1.8, best bang for buck un.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
FORD FOCUS. MAZDA 3? KELAN BA LABAS NG BAGONG CIVIC? - Lady hollow