New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Undecided pa rin kame! Hollowman's trying to buy me a car for my bday..(how sweet, pero hirap mamili)

FOrd focus 2.0 hatchback ver - we test drove it...suave naman and it was really fast (do i need speed?) Maporma sa una pero nung nakita ko sa parking lot ng SM, mukhang KIA SEPHIA na hatchback na turn off ako. Parang di sya head turner

MAZDA 3 - haven't seen one pero sabi sa forum ok daw sya. Magkano ba to?

Bagong CIVIC - could i still wait? bday ko na april 1

Which has the best resale value, mazda o ford? No questions asked sa honda..

What would you prefer? comment on this..or wait nalang? Specify ur HONEST OPINIONS ON EACH CAR...mas appreciate ko..

-Lady hollow 'to

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Are you in the Philippines? Parang ang hirap yatang wala pa kayong nakikitang Mazda 3 kahit sa parking lot ng SM.

Wala na akong nakikitang ads ng Ford, at lalong mukhang wala pang nagbebenta ng second hand na 3. Pero tingin ko pareho lang ang resale.

Kung gusto mong kakaiba ka, at least for a few weeks, hintayin mo na lang Honda.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    brand new mazda costs 828k yata.. but the 05 second hand costs 780k - 800k.

civic, i think will come out this june??? I'm not sure....

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    Are you in the Philippines? Parang ang hirap yatang wala pa kayong nakikitang Mazda 3 kahit sa parking lot ng SM.

Wala na akong nakikitang ads ng Ford, at lalong mukhang wala pang nagbebenta ng second hand na 3. Pero tingin ko pareho lang ang resale.

Kung gusto mong kakaiba ka, at least for a few weeks, hintayin mo na lang Honda.
    yup am here! Maybe i've seen one di ko lang alam na mazda 3 un. ang ford focus kase nasa 1.025M ....e kung pareho lang quality, sa mura nako...tingin mo?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you're getting the Mazda 3, go for the 2.0L.

If you're getting the Focus, go for the 2.0L hatch.

The all-new Civic should be out by next month.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Just wait for the civic, it's just days away. Test drive it then decide. The new civic looks promising with it's new 1.8 SOHC engine, it saves lots of gas as I read somewhere.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    yung mazda3 2.0L mahigit 1M na din... as well as Focus Hatch 2.0L...
    pero if you like manual transmision... may Civic 2.0L na manual na lalabas... no price pa nga lang...

I suggest you test drive them all...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLOWMAN
    Undecided pa rin kame! Hollowman's trying to buy me a car for my bday..(how sweet, pero hirap mamili)

FOrd focus 2.0 hatchback ver - we test drove it...suave naman and it was really fast (do i need speed?) Maporma sa una pero nung nakita ko sa parking lot ng SM, mukhang KIA SEPHIA na hatchback na turn off ako. Parang di sya head turner

MAZDA 3 - haven't seen one pero sabi sa forum ok daw sya. Magkano ba to?

Bagong CIVIC - could i still wait? bday ko na april 1

Which has the best resale value, mazda o ford? No questions asked sa honda..

What would you prefer? comment on this..or wait nalang? Specify ur HONEST OPINIONS ON EACH CAR...mas appreciate ko..
    Ford Focus:
    I have driven the 1.6L sedan, 1.8L sedan & 2.0L hatch. Of the three versions, I would probably choose the 1.8L sedan as the best deal of the versions of the focus. Of course the 2.0L hatch does have an appeal (that zoom-zoom experience) for some who are willing to spend a bit more. The 1.8L does have most of the qualities of the 2.0L while retaining a bit better fuel milage. The 1.6L felt sluggish which can be a let down for such a good car. The 2.0L hatch should have some sort of traction control or limited slip differential as an option because while I was test driving the car in ideal conditions, I was still able to spin one of the drive wheels. Something to note, the ride quality of this car is on the stiff side which might be good for the people looking for a sporty feeling ride but might not be the choice for those for a more plush riding experience.

Mazda3:
    I have test driven the 1.6L sedan and 2.0L sedan. The straight line experience of the 2.0L really outshines the 1.6L but the automatic tranny doesn't let the engine's full potential out. The 2.0L & 1.6L sedans feel pretty much the same except for that extra power under the hood, but be expected for pay for that extra power through slightly higher fuel consumption. The Mazda3's ride is comfortable even on long drives although spirited driving through some tighter curves will reveal the suspension will let the car yaw/tilt a bit more than you would expect. The Mazda3 1.6L hatch is mechanical the same with the sedan but that rear hatch access gives you a more flexible vehicle to carry larger/more items than what you can normally expect to put in your normal sedan. The interior is pretty good until you start looking closer and notice the plastics make up much of the dashboard.

Honda Civic (new model):
    I have yet to see one up close and to test drive. Given the rave reviews this car got and the pictures you can find in car magazines and the internet, this might be worth the wait, even if you aren't going to finally decide to buy this car.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Happy Bday Lady Hollow...

konting tiis lang eh lalabas na ang Honda Civic 8th Gen...
    habang naghihintay ka bili ka ng TOP GEAR march issue centerfold ang Civic dun...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    testdrive them all... wag ka magmadali to buy any
    if you need help on test driving a mazda3, pm me, i have one
    and if you want more information from users here sa pinas, go to www.clubmazda3.com.ph

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
FORD FOCUS. MAZDA 3? KELAN BA LABAS NG BAGONG CIVIC? - Lady hollow