New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Malapit na kasi maubos ang series available. Baka they need to come out with a 7 digit plate.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hello. Where can I get the best deal for a ford focus sedan -- ford dealer and bank? Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I'm on my 5th full tank already..
    THIS CAR DRINKS ALOT OF GAS!!!!!!
    Im going at a dismal 4.5 KM/L. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!
    Im not reving past 2.5Rpm, aircon is on low. Tire preasure is 32 front, 30 back.
    STILL MY GAS CONSUMPTION IS SOOOO BAD!!!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt
    I'm on my 5th full tank already..
    THIS CAR DRINKS ALOT OF GAS!!!!!!
    Im going at a dismal 4.5 KM/L. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!
    Im not reving past 2.5Rpm, aircon is on low. Tire preasure is 32 front, 30 back.
    STILL MY GAS CONSUMPTION IS SOOOO BAD!!!

Hi bougart, I also own 1.8 focus. On my first 600km, my gas consumption was 7.8km/l then it's now at 9km/l after 2800km, mixed city and hiway. Was also able to do 12.5km/l southhiway. Do you generally drive in slow moving trafic?
    Maybe it needs adjustments by ford. I use vortex gold as fuel, and do 2000-2500rpm.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Qae
    Hello. Where can I get the best deal for a ford focus sedan -- ford dealer and bank? Thanks.
    I know somebody from ford libis , u can txt her if you want

just PM me if ur interested

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Rev that thing bougarrt (up to 4 or 5 k), and loosen her up. Also, use higher octane, it'll help.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    My focus is using shell velocity. Talked to Ford already, a person in the servicing dept told me NOT TO USE THE "INVECS" mode till mileage reaches 5000km. Some kind of advice.. His reason was "Sanayin mo muna yung computer ng focus para tumipid ka ng gas." <-- IS THIS TRUE????

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt
    His reason was "Sanayin mo muna yung computer ng focus para tumipid ka ng gas." <-- IS THIS TRUE????
    maybe... ive noticed that my mzda3 has changed shifting patterns from first 500km to odo reading now, i think it adapts to your driving style

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I used the Activematic of my mz3, only after 7.5k he he he, laki tipid. +1 to +1.5km/l eh over regular a/t

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    donut tires are only to be used at the rear i believe hangang 80kph lang

my vehicle was bought june 05 it starts with ZAW

And i believe Ford will be launching a 1600cc version of the focus, any inside info?

If its true, then its a fact that the rising fuel prices are affecting the sales of sedans with big engine. hmmmm

How bout a Focus 1.1 ltr?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Ford Focus