New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    di lang talaga sya ganun kaganda (although mas mukhang volvo to kesa yung mz3) at sa tingin ko medyo overpriced. but those are just personal and subjective ratings. mukhang babawi naman sya sa technical aspects. anyway, congrats on your new ride!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's a nice car, medyo kulang yung grunt for a 1.8, but most 1.8s are slow anyway. The interior is very comfortable, and I love the backseat.

Only worry is gas consumption, with an AT and a heavy body. But that's the price to pay for a soft car, and most other cars this comforting guzzle gas like crazy.

parakitoJDM finally confirmed my feelings about the steering! Too genteel, overboosted! for me, too. But handling is secure, body control good despite body roll, and the brakes are tremendously powerful. I'd prefer the hatchback, but I could live with the sedan as a daily car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ei guys.. we have a focus 1.8 sedan. we had it for over a month now. its a really nice car - nice family car.

the only thing that bothers me though is the transmission.. kc pag stop and go.. ie parking or traffic.. medyo chunky ung shifts from and to neutral. u could really hear this round crackle .. hmm what else.. as for going 'manual' you wouldn't really know what gear you are on.. ang liit nung gear readout sa dash.. pro i dont mind driving it in auto.

things that i love... hmm. the interior.. functional and elegant.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mir88i
    ei guys.. we have a focus 1.8 sedan. we had it for over a month now. its a really nice car - nice family car.

things that i love... hmm. the interior.. functional and elegant.
    pls. do tell us how much mileage you'r getting per liter of Gas. and normally it gets better as you rack -up the kilometers (miles...) BTW, ano kaya Top Speed ng 1.8 auto?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako pang tatay gusto ko na porma, I like it a lot with the exception of the really cheap looking front grille and the rotating ford emblem, takaw nakaw...

Trunk is huge... interior looks very VW Passat-ish which I like...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hey guys,

By Nov. 1 tataas ng 6% ang focus hatch. Mukhang hindi ko maabot ang dead line. Anong advantage at disadvantage ng leasing sa bank financing? Sa states kasi uso ang leasing. dito sa atin sa mga leasing company ako naka kuha ng quote. Basically, walang chattel mortgage sa initial cash out compared sa bank financing.

What else should watch out for?

I really like this car. Its bagay for my age. Masyadong pang bagets ang Mazda 3.

tnx

Rodski

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Walang leasing dito. Leasing basically is long-term renting. You get zero value afterwards. Good for guys who likes to change cars often. Not good for someone looking for a car for keeps.

MATAAS ang interest nyan... Check the fine print WELL...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    thanks theveed for the tip.

Lumalabas sa leasing at 50% DP 0 months to pay 12,019.00/ month for 60 months.
    Ang cash out ay 494,000 + insurance + LTO + processing fee. At the end of 60 months deed of sale na lang ang palitan ng ownership. Every year ang review ng rate (9.18%). Based on bank lending rate. Puwedeng tumaas or bumaba.

Ibang iba sa leasing sa states.

Pag bank financing, add mo lang ang chattel mortage. fix ang rate. up to 48 months lang.

tnx

rodski

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw the focus hatch sa edsa shangrila, very nice!!! lalo na ung sports nila...nice interiors, d ko nakita engine bay...d pa binubuksan nung dumaan ako e. Masikip kya engine bay neto?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Finally i got my focus today!
    -Its a great ride, i haven't ever channel surfed on the radio that much, but the radio control on the wheel made me do so.
    -The Manual/Auto shift thing is great too.. A bit lag though, but still a good feature.
    -The only setback on this ride is its SEATS! They are ROCK HARD.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Ford Focus