New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Guys could you tell me more about this car. Im getting mine this Wednesday. I picked this over the Mazda 3.

Foucus owners, please tell me your experiences.
    Much appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ano unit kinuha mo? sedan o hatch? kakatest drive ko lang ng hatchback kanina sobra ok :D ang hindi ko lang nagustuhan yung kapag naka D sa automatic. may lag, pero may invecs naman kaya ayos din naman.. congrats on your new car! balitaan mo ko sa kotse mo :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i got the sedan. They were offering me a unit 940k with skirts and spoilers and all, eh sakto lang budget ko sa base model na 1.8. Sana wag lemon car toh..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    thanks ss saloon, yikes parang mejo negative feedback nila

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    nice car, actually naka-road test na din ako nyan sa Ford Alabang. liked most of it except for the Cheesy Mags that says "F..." and the steering was slightly over-boosted for my taste. Other than that the drive was extremely satisfying, in-fact the power was ok when others were bashing it for the lack of grunt. i think the driving experience would be even better with the manual tranny. give us your review after 1K, 10K on the odometer.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    looks good overall. the dash really appeals to me. yan ang mga type ko dark color with the sporty look, pati yun sidings niya. saw one, actually 3, at atc last week. love the tri-color orange variant. very convinient yun micro-switch equipt hatchdoor handle. what I don't like is the hatch door opening too high. I had a little difficulty reaching it. Pano pa kaya si Tess?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt
    thanks ss saloon, yikes parang mejo negative feedback nila
    IMO, when we test drove the focus sedan, we found it good but the looks is too conservative for our age. The focus hatch naman is also good and fun to drive but its overpriced.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my taste bud doesn't appeal to the exterior ...lamang lang ng isang ligo sa lynch...ok ang interior...

I would personally pick mazda 3.

just my 2 cents.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    not really a headturner..gf didnt even see anything good on the focus exterior..di ata to makakahatak ng tsiks wahehe

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Ford Focus