New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    off-topic

if they do bring in the fiesta over here... plus the kuga (here's hoping) and for some miracle the mondeo too... i guess the top competitors should watch their backs

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'm not so sure... the Kuga might have the same problem as the CX7... it would be too expensive to sell here. Toyota can sell the RAV4 at nearly 2m (but note... they don't sell a whole lot of them)... but can Ford sell the Kuga at the same price? Mazda might be able to move some CX7s, as the style will offset the worries people have about buying a "lesser" brand... but Ford doesn't have the trendsetting reputation that Mazda has.

The Mondeo would be a great car to bring in... Ford could probably move a ton of Mondeo 2.0 TDCis if they brought them in... (more if they could assemble them locally... so the prices would stay low). The Fiesta? It's a long shot, but just maybe it'll work.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Next month! wow i cant wait to see the new focus on the streets.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by greenee72 View Post
    Next month! wow i cant wait to see the new focus on the streets.
    I guess the new Focus should go on sale after its Oct. 29 launch.

New Focus thread: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=1#post1136277
    Last edited by AG4; October 21st, 2008 at 04:11 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Have you seen the new focus already? The european like "kinetic design" is truly amazing. I saw one already at Ford Global City during their launching.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ford will most likely bring it here. the name alone makaka-relate ang pinoy. fiesta san ka pa? positive na positive hehehe. saw a brand new no plate one here in Ortigas center. ganda
    Last edited by Gen. Miting; November 30th, 2008 at 04:38 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    sir did you saw a fiesta or yung focus lang? kasi kanina nagtanong ako sa isang SA dito sa may festival sabi niya for american market lang daw. makes me think dun sa nabasa ko months ago na about sa pagbebenta ng mazda2. why hold mazda to sell its mazda2 kung di rin naman pala nila ilalabas fiesta dito diba? sana mali yung SA about the fiesta being sold only to american markets. wala din kasi akong ka ide idea dun kung san lang yun binebenta.. natipuhan ko pa naman yun kasi mukang focus na pinaliit ng kuuuunti

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^ actually, sa pagkakaalam ko, ang new fiesta ay sa europe pa lang nari-release (and australia yata?) di ko alam kung san pa pero sa US di pa yata although malapit na...

sabi sa balita dati ilalabas din ito sa asia eh... hmmm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ford Focus 1.8 Hatch - Worth it?