New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The Ka is nice pero sa Asian di papatok... Why? 2 door, most Asians have families and like cars that have four doors... Unlike sa Europe medyo individualistic mga tao duon...

true, but i always believe may market pa din, di nga lang volume seller. like youve said sir, sa mga individualistic na tao. Para di confusing ang market, there's already the Fiesta(and the focus) sa mga gusto mag four door.

At paki add na din sa wishlist ang mga 2door pickups na inooffer sa ibang asean countries. (if only right hand drive din tayo, this would be very possible)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    true, but i always believe may market pa din, di nga lang volume seller. like youve said sir, sa mga individualistic na tao. Para di confusing ang market, there's already the Fiesta(and the focus) sa mga gusto mag four door.

At paki add na din sa wishlist ang mga 2door pickups na inooffer sa ibang asean countries. (if only right hand drive din tayo, this would be very possible)

Read this...
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    ...aside from being a 3-door only model, the current Ka is only made in Europe (Poland) by Fiat alonside its mechanical twin, the Fiat 500.
    If sold here, it will probably cost as much or more than a Fiesta so it really won't sell here.
    A higher spec Ka might even cost P900K or more.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Read this...

A higher spec Ka might even cost P900K or more.
    ....sniff :cry:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Talagang the Ka was solely made for European taste and market, its never sold out of Europe... So the Figo (if ever FGP decides to go after the Class A market) would make a lot of sense. It has the pricing and the features Asians are looking for...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ganda ng interior ng FEEEEEgo. mas malaki pang tingnan sa fesssta.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The Figo is actually smaller than the Fiesta and its interior more beautiful than the Fiesta? Oh please... Sabagay may bumoto rin naman kay Eddie Gil nung election so I guess even ugly is beautiful to some...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    The Figo is actually smaller than the Fiesta and its interior more beautiful than the Fiesta? Oh please... Sabagay may bumoto rin naman kay Eddie Gil nung election so I guess even ugly is beautiful to some...
    dont get hurt fiesta owner. hihihi

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    dont get hurt bro. hihihi
    No not hurt at all, just saying some people have weird tastes...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    No not hurt at all, just saying some people have weird tastes...
    well, you cant convince everyone to have the same taste as yours.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Comparing a Figo to a Fiesta is like comparing a Suzuki Swift to a Suzuki Alto.
    Completely different segment and market. The Figo looks like a 10 yr old design already. You get what you pay for I guess.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Ford Figo instead of the Fiesta