New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Saw a "Sparkling Gold" Fiesta Trend sedan near the intersection of N.Domingo and Dona Juana Rodriguez.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Saw a "Sparkling Gold" Fiesta Trend sedan near the intersection of N.Domingo and Dona Juana Rodriguez.
    OT: Dona Juana Rodriguez is called Broadway St again.

Anyway, I saw a Fiesta it was a bit far and I needed to turn so I couldn't run after it. It was red, probably a test drive it was near the corner of Araneta and Quezon Avenue.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Maaring di yan test drive unit... Kasi the Ford closest in that area is Ford Quezon Avenue and their test drive route won't get you near the Araneta Ave.-Quezon Ave. intersection...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Actually it came from the first corner after Quezon Ave if your coming from Sta Mesa. Don't even know where Ford is around that area. Anyway could be a customer pick-up.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ford Quezon Ave. is near the Quezon City-Manila border already... Near Welcome Rotonda... I have my reservation on that branch and test drove on that branch as well... Hanggang duon lang kami sa may Banawe di na kami umabot pa ng Araneta Ave.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Okay, could have been a customer pick up or just passing by. Anyway, it's good Ford has a lot of colors for the Fiesta. Like the orange and aurora blue.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Saw two Trend Hatches (Cool White & True Red. Different dates)
    at SM City Clark, Pampanga. The White hatch was moving so while I was crossing the parking area and I saw it coming, I slowed down a bit to have a good stare at it. I really love the engine sound.
    The Red Hatch, on the other hand, was parked and at first glance I thought it was just a Red Honda Jazz 1.5V.

Both Trend Hatches have Ford EDSA plates on it, BTW.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    this afternoon around 430PM somewhere in alabang..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kaya pala nakakuha sya agad, black eh the least favored color for the Sports variant... Or is that a Trend?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Kaya pala nakakuha sya agad, black eh the least favored color for the Sports variant... Or is that a Trend?
    Its a Sport model, below the the Fiesta badge is a red "S".

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Sightings