New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hello mga ka Fiesta,

Below is my upcoming accessory, pure stainless sya and very neat tingnan pag may plate number. If interested kayo, we can have a group buy para maka discount tayo. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Hey guys, need your opinion on these mags for my true red hatch back. The rims are are 15 inch so it's the same as my existing mags. The tires are hancock 55x195 - mas malapad ng konti sa stock tires. I can get the rims only and still use my existing tires.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sanmigs View Post
    *kevo888: I already installed the grille I got from you (finally). Unlike what you told me where I had to remove the headlight and bumper before I had to put in the grille - I didn't have to. After I failed several times to remove the headlight (hehe), I went to numerous auto shops and they were also unable to install the grille. When I went to las pinas tsikot.com store - voila! they didn't even need to remove the headlight and bumper!

He just looked at the position of the clips and got it out from the bumper without damage or scratch. He then put the new grille the same way.

[IMG]http://www.*********.com/imgbnc.php/70f02490d32eb0ba4232e114b529cad54b3b5c8cf4910fbb4c 2dab41a1a392526g.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.*********.com/i/?5r54cycnppdmzh4[/IMG]
    i know this was posted a few pages back hehe..pero might i just ask kung magkano bili mo sa sport grill? i thought yung 'grill' is integrated sa bumper and so kung gusto mo ng sport grill sa trend and style units you need to replace the whole bumper, hindi pala.. we're planning to buy Ford fiesta 1.4m/t trend kasi. and maganda talaga yung fiesta sport bumper :inlove: haha

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Hey guys, need your opinion on these mags for my true red hatch back. The rims are are 15 inch so it's the same as my existing mags. The tires are hancock 55x195 - mas malapad ng konti sa stock tires. I can get the rims only and still use my existing tires.

magkano sya sir? i think it will look good on the red fiesta..meron kasi siyang accent na red tas parang black yung sa inside part. black complements well with red e,,

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    magkano sya sir? i think it will look good on the red fiesta..meron kasi siyang accent na red tas parang black yung sa inside part. black complements well with red e,,
    Parang P19,500 with tire ang package price. The dark portion is gun metal color. Actually, another reason why I wan't to replace my stock mags is because ang hirap linisin (dami spokes). Mas madali siguro linisin yun ganitong klase.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    i know this was posted a few pages back hehe..pero might i just ask kung magkano bili mo sa sport grill? i thought yung 'grill' is integrated sa bumper and so kung gusto mo ng sport grill sa trend and style units you need to replace the whole bumper, hindi pala.. we're planning to buy Ford fiesta 1.4m/t trend kasi. and maganda talaga yung fiesta sport bumper :inlove: haha
    I bought it from sir Kevo who is a member of tsikot as well. He has a sport Fiesta but he replaced it with the Euro grille. So when he installed his new grille, I bought his old sport grille (well it really isn't old as it hasn't even been drilled with plate holes -lucky me and thanks sir kevo).

As for the price I have forgotten already. Sorry. Medyo matagal na kasi. But I definitely remember that I bought it at a very reasonable price. Ever since I bought our fiesta yan talaga ang target ko palitan. The casa, unfortunately, does not sell the sport grille as an accessory.

If you really want to, you can tell the casa you want them to order for the sport grille. And ask them how much. I'm sure they can make it available for you. O-order din naman sila nyan pag may sport fiesta na nabangga and kelangan palitan ang grille e. Naisip ko yan dati buti nalang andyan si sir kevo.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Parang P19,500 with tire ang package price. The dark portion is gun metal color. Actually, another reason why I wan't to replace my stock mags is because ang hirap linisin (dami spokes). Mas madali siguro linisin yun ganitong klase.
    ah gun metal pala..

re grille: ano itsura ng euro style grill? hehe sorry kinda new for me..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    My ongoing "Eurofication" of my Fiesta is progressing.
    Got my oem rubber cargo tray from Germany, along with the "Euro sport grille".
    (I hated those chrome "teeth").
    All parts from - European-Parts - More Ford.

[/URL]

The best add-on is yet to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    Its a totally new grille. This is the same grille as the UK Zetec model.
    Made in Austria from Ford of Europe.
    I am open to offers via pm for my old grille for any trend owners that want to be "sportified"

ah gun metal pala..

re grille: ano itsura ng euro style grill? hehe sorry kinda new for me..
    Here is the original post of Sir Kevo. If you notice, the Euro grille is all black without the chrome but definitely better than the stock ones in the trend version (personally for me and sir kevo anyways ) and really looks different.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    how much in php po yang euro grill? free shipping ba?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ah yan pala.. yea how much ung euro grill?

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa