New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Its a gas version he tested. 1.6L Sigma Ti-VCT engine. The very same engine you will see in the 1.6 Trend and Sport models... Although he used a 5 speed manual in the test, satin its a 6 speed DCT...

Pero take that test with a grain of salt. Kasi alam mo naman paminsan sensationalized ang Top Gear. I wouldn't dare do that to my Fiesta... Even if its a diesel especially the new diesels sensitive na din sila!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    thanks tidus.

tanong lang kukunin kasi namin 1.6 trend na hatchback paprika orange
    di ko matandaan, yung sport lang ba yung may fog lamps?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kung 1.6 Trend kukunin nyo unfortunately it does not come in CHILI ORANGE color. Sa Sport model lang yun, but may I humbly suggest the Aurora Blue. Ganda nin nun!

Yes yung Sport lang may FRONT FOG LAMPS. All Fiesta models have rear fog lamps.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    thanks tidus.

tanong lang kukunin kasi namin 1.6 trend na hatchback paprika orange
    di ko matandaan, yung sport lang ba yung may fog lamps?
    just get the sport. worth the extra 50k. you get:

better rims
    fogs
    trip computer
    higher resolution heads up display
    6 speakers vs 4
    usb input with direct ipod connectivity
    bluetooth
    voice command capability

plus... chili orange which i believe is the color you really want

well well worth the extra 50k.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    just get the sport. worth the extra 50k. you get:

better rims
    fogs
    trip computer
    higher resolution heads up display
    6 speakers vs 4
    usb input with direct ipod connectivity
    bluetooth
    voice command capability

plus... chili orange which i believe is the color you really want

well well worth the extra 50k.

Plus a sport tune suspension!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Is there be any problem if the car wont be used for let's say mga 3 months? I am working abroad and planning to buy a fofi, pero will be using it only pag bakasyon ko which comes every 75 days. Kung engine warm-up / start-up lang ang gagawin puwede na ba iyon for the rest of the period na hindi siya nagagamit, or ano kaya?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgun View Post
    Is there be any problem if the car wont be used for let's say mga 3 months? I am working abroad and planning to buy a fofi, pero will be using it only pag bakasyon ko which comes every 75 days. Kung engine warm-up / start-up lang ang gagawin puwede na ba iyon for the rest of the period na hindi siya nagagamit, or ano kaya?
    Im not an expert pero I would say the only problem that you will have aside from missing your FOFI is your tires, pag matagal na static pwede ma flat yan kaya need nya naka taas lalo na pag nasa init ng araw...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Full tank it with PURE PETROL. Wag yung mga may ethanol. Tama si gatmaitan, raise the car... And yeah kung meron kang mapag-kakatiwalaan like a wife or something like that or a relative make them drive it maskin around the village lang maybe once a week... Kung wala then maskin having it turned ON once a week...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Any car that will not be used for a long time will suffer problems with the Wheels. So tama sabi nila either lift the car or use it once a week.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Salamat sa magagandang payo. Wala kasing mapagiwanan sa bahay na marunong magmaneho and one thing nadala na kasi ako...previously I have my MZ3, and when my wife left for the states iniwan niya sa reliable na kapitbahay/con bestfriend ni misis iyong car, kaso mo pag-uwi ko after 3 months, nadagdagan ng 9K iyong mileage from the time na iwan ni misis sa kapitbahay. So instead of living it to them again ibinenta ko na lang. Ngayon since wala akong magamit pag-nagbabakasyon diyan kaya nag-decide ako na bibili ng fofi.

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa