New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Baka tinangal na nila when they were placing the tint... Sagabal kasi yan sa tinit eh...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I didn't have my windscreen tinted as I have poor nightime vision.
    As Sir Tidus said, they probably remove the denr sticker when tinting the windscreen.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    ^^^ i have reflections too and its a bit annoying. thought it was the tint ford edsa installed.

is your fiesta tinted? baka tint lang yung problem.
    Try placing a black t-shirt on your dash and point your car at the sun in the late afternoon...you will see it is the angle of the windscreen, and dashboard color that give the reflections.
    I could place a newspaper on my dash and read it in the windscreen reflection...if it wasn't backwards

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    Try placing a black t-shirt on your dash and point your car at the sun in the late afternoon...you will see it is the angle of the windscreen, and dashboard color that give the reflections.
    I could place a newspaper on my dash and read it in the windscreen reflection...if it wasn't backwards
    nice to know it wasnt my tint. almost had it replaced. akala ko yung platinum free tint ng ford. buti na lang didnt change my tint... reflective pala talaga windshield ng fiesta.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by stync View Post
    mga sir bakit sa inyo may sticker ng denr?yung amin wala!
    sir, yun sa akin meron din denr sticker, tinanggal lang nun nilagyan ng tint.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ay oo nga pala 3m medium full tint pala front ko wahehehhe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010

i like! simple, nice and clean! (ingles na yun a! nyahahahaha)

personally kasi i like an all black dash. gusto ko nga kopyahin yung ginawa ni sir caloy sa kabilang forum kung saan meron sticko sa hu.
    Last edited by pista_ni_jon; February 16th, 2011 at 10:19 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Since the first day I drove my Fiesta away from the showroom I have been "bugged" by the reflections in the windscreen whilst driving into the sun.
    The combination of the low angled windscreen and the stupid "Blue/Grey" dash color are a nightmare if you regularly drive into the West from 4pm to 6pm like I do on my way home. (or into the East in the morning, which I also do).
    After some research, short of wearing polarizing glasses, which I hate, they only way was to darken and lessen the reflections on the dash.
    I am not going to take the dash out and cover it with suede/velour/alcantara etc, as it is too much work, and hard to keep clean (Racecar style).
    I bought a "dashmat" from dashmats.com online.

http://www.dashmat.com/products/ltdedition.html

Dashmats in general are not the prettiest of beasts, but this one doesn't look too bad, and the US Fiesta is a close fit to our Asean version. Only the passenger side overhangs a little.
    I got the "Ltd Edition Black" as it seems to soak up the reflections well enough, but suede or velour would also work if you can keep them clean. This one should also be less prone to fading than suede.
    I posted some pics of the drivers view taken 2 mins apart on my driveway, one with mat, and one without.
    Can you see the bottom of the coconut tree in the pic without the mat?
    The other pics give you a general view of what it looks like from inside and out.

I used "Johnny Air Cargo" to deliver it to PI, as Dashmats do not deliver internationally. Took Just over a week from ordering to arrival in PI.

Without mat.

With Mat.

General pics of mat installed.

Reminds me of dashshield. I had it installed when I bought my old car - basically to counter the heat reflection and protect the dash. I find it very effective. I'll have to see this coming summer kung kailangan ko rin palagyan iton Fiesta ko.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Sir Kevo888 pina ship po nyo ung mat? I want one too..

Nice one Kevo.

I have a similar complaint sa FoFi. There are angles when light will refect throughout the windshield, briefly limiting visibility. It's at its worst when raining, and water is rolling down the front windshield. When I pass under lamp posts, it's like my windshield lights up, causing temporary blindness. So more reason to slow down when raining. Unfortunately, this scenario can't be addressed by the dynamat...

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa