New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869707172 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    My ongoing "Eurofication" of my Fiesta is progressing.
    Got my oem rubber cargo tray from Germany, along with the "Euro sport grille".
    (I hated those chrome "teeth").
    All parts from - European-Parts - More Ford.
    sir kevo888 included the link on where he bought it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sanmigs View Post
    sir kevo888 included the link on where he bought it.
    Update - I would NOT recommend buying from europeanparts website. Its a long storry.....but to summarise...I had a lot of problems with this guy, and I would advise you find another source.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    mga pips my family will be buying ford fiesta sport(white) next week

im planning to upgrade it wheels in the future. ano kaya acceptable max rims nito? and meron kaya white na rims meron kasi ako

nakita white na fiesta and white mags, contrast sa black na wheels ang ganda. Magkano kaya mga estimate prices ng mags, like

17, 18, 19, 20, 21'? thanks po

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Try signing up at Fordclubph.com, most of us Fiesta owners stay there and your concerns are well discussed.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Does anybody know if the rear spoiler third brake lamps of the Trend and Sport are the same? I can get cheap Sport rear spoilers but it doesn't come with the third brake lamp. I'll just transfer the lamps from my Trend to the Sport spoiler if it's the same. TIA.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yamyam View Post
    Does anybody know if the rear spoiler third brake lamps of the Trend and Sport are the same? I can get cheap Sport rear spoilers but it doesn't come with the third brake lamp. I'll just transfer the lamps from my Trend to the Sport spoiler if it's the same. TIA.
    I have a sedan but as far as I've read, no they are not compatible.

If you like DIY projects, it might prove to be a nice project over the weekend.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    I have a sedan but as far as I've read, no they are not compatible.

If you like DIY projects, it might prove to be a nice project over the weekend.

Went to Ford Global City this morning to claim my license plates. I did some measuring using just my fingers. I think it will fit, or more like I hope it will fit. The dimensions are very close. If somebody is kind enough to measure the exact dimensions of the their Sport spoiler lamp then it will very much be appreciated.

BTW, I inquired at their accessories department. They quoted me 30k for the Sport spoiler with brake lamp and painted. I can get a Sport spoiler at a small fraction of their price, but like I stated, without the lamp and without paint.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    sir how much po yung rims? included na po yung wheels nyan?

mga pips ok kaya ito if i paint this white yung rims, kasi white din bibilhin namin then gusto ko white din yung rims so yung wheels parang contrast kasi black. thanks po

Posting for bigfootoz. Gusto lang niya i-share that his friend brought in body kits for the Fiesta. 25k raw whole set. Maybe you can leave your queries sa FB.

ford fiesta > bodykits | Facebook

Up na rin for this thread.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I have learned this forum just a few weeks ago and I am so thrilled to know that Johnny Air Plus is being mentioned here. I am connected with the company so if ever you guys need an assistance to ship something from USA just email me at emil*johnnyairplus.com so that I can give you the rates and procedure. Looking forward to be of service to you. Thank you and happy online shopping.

:-)

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa