New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hayaan nalang natin sya sa paprika orange sana may pics nga sya sa sinasabi nya.

If you don't mind chief can you post the actual pic of paprika orange na nakita mo sa showroom?

Para naman Hindi na kami mag mukhang jerk!!!

Bukas kami ditong mga car enthusiast saiyong kumento basta wag Lang imbento.

Goodluck will wait your picture.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    I've heard of the TRUE RED and CHILLI ORANGE here in the Philippines.

Siguro yung Fiesta Taxi it comes in Paprika Orange. A mysterious creature rarely seen by common folks such as us.

Yung mistake kasi parang kumunoy din yan, the more you struggle, the deeper you sink.

"I stand corrected" is one of the best words to come out of anyone's mouth. It takes a big man to admit a mistake.

Tatlong bagsak para sa iyong kumento chief!

Clap... Clap... Clap...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    OT na to pero it reminds me of someone who keeps insisting his own version of the word "roundabout"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ljFfL-mL70"]YouTube - Darth Vader recording for TomTom GPS - behind the scenes[/ame]

Kahit medyo OT (although a GPS is an accessory), I think you will find it amusing.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    new mod for me!!! hehe.

im now selling my infinity reference component speakers. a pair to replace the stock fronts. got it for 6k. willing to let it go for 4k to a fiesta owner in the forums.

these are the focal polyglass 165V30's 30th anniversary edition 6.5" separates. really really nice.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    OT na to pero it reminds me of someone who keeps insisting his own version of the word "roundabout"

YouTube - Darth Vader recording for TomTom GPS - behind the scenes

Kahit medyo OT (although a GPS is an accessory), I think you will find it amusing.

Sayang alang "like" option dito hehehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    new mod for me!!! hehe.

im now selling my infinity reference component speakers. a pair to replace the stock fronts. got it for 6k. willing to let it go for 4k to a fiesta owner in the forums.

these are the focal polyglass 165V30's 30th anniversary edition 6.5" separates. really really nice.

Kung buhay pa si Babalu, sigurado lang ang reaction nya dyan : "Wow naman deeenngggg....." Joking aside, those are two cups of awesome!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    new mod for me!!! hehe.

Chief anong brand ng speaker ang plan mong ipalit? Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ^^^ yan na yung bagong speakers. removed the infinity reference components.

focal polyglass v30 :D

http://shop.focal-america.com/produc...V30/4380.0.1.1

thats whats installed now... and thats whats in the pix

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    ^^^ yan na yung bagong speakers. removed the infinity reference components.

focal polyglass v30 :D

http://shop.focal-america.com/produc...V30/4380.0.1.1

thats whats installed now... and thats whats in the pix

Ano difference nila chief? Can you rate the performance ng infinity and focal?

Clear voice audio? Clarity of the sounds? Power of the speaker and bass?

Kung may nakalimutan ako just add nalang for the other review na experience mo between the two brands. You can rate it to 1 to 10 chief. Thanks!

Nice looking speakers.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ryandude View Post
    Ano difference nila chief? Can you rate the performance ng infinity and focal?

Clear voice audio? Clarity of the sounds? Power of the speaker and bass?

Kung may nakalimutan ako just add nalang for the other review na experience mo between the two brands. You can rate it to 1 to 10 chief. Thanks!

Nice looking speakers.
    ahhh now for the mini review. asked around a LOT. and i mean a LOT so i could get to the level that i want in front speakers. infinities (front only) i got for around 6k... it was good but not to the level i wanted. i wanted something that can compare to the overall sound quality at the minimum of my shure srh440 headphones ($100 SRP). but the real goal was to have something to the level of my shure e4c in-ear headphones (SRP $400).

the infinities on their own cannot match my $100 headphones in the low department. it was also a bit muddy in the midrange. and lacked mid bass. no real kick.

i wanted to go up to $200-300 front speakers... but my advisors told me that those wouldnt be enough for what i wanted. so i upped the budget and got the focal V30s. my original target was the focal access (9k php), then upped the budget to focal vb (14k php)... but stretched it out some more to just get the focal v30 set (20k php).

night and day difference from the infinities. finally something that can rival my in-ear headphones! :D

the v30s have a lot more clarity and detail than the infinities. there was nothing bad with the infinities but it was just below what i wanted. i now have more punch... a lot more of it in the midbass department. and some upper bass that is very clear. infinities have very little upper bass. bass? real bass is for a sub... which i may or may not get.

in all honesty... the infinities would make a well rounded setup... if you add a sub. but what i was looking for was clarity more than bass. so i decided to up the ante on the fronts first before getting a sub.

a pretty good basic system for fiestas could consist of the 4 infinity speakers i got (10k php new, front and rear) + an infinity basslink (powered sub.. 11k php). 21k all in all + installation fee! not bad. but that was not what i wanted. i aim for clarity.

level of satisfaction is quite subjective so here are some ratings for the infinities, the v30s, headphones i own, and the basic apple headphones that are included with ipods... at least marami sa inyo meron nyan. just so you can see what my baseline is. and to know what will be enough for you. also including local prices.

infinity reference front component speakers (with tweeters) ~6k php
    clarity: 4
    high detail: 7
    mid detail: 4
    low detail: 2
    overall rating: 3

focal polyglass v30 front component speakers ~20k php
    clarity: 9
    high detail: 9
    mid detail: 10
    low detail: 8
    overall rating: 9

shure srh440 headphones (big ones) ~4.7k php (if you are looking for headphones get this... waaay better than the dr dre beats trust me)
    clarity: 6
    high detail: 7
    mid detail: 8
    low detail: 8
    overall rating: 7

shure e4c in ear headphones ~23k
    clarity: 8
    high detail: 9
    mid detail: 8
    low detail: 7
    overall rating: 9

sennheiser px100 headphones ~2.7k-3.5k php i think
    clarity: 4
    high detail: 3
    mid detail:3
    low detail: 3
    overall rating: 3

apple stock earbuds ~free with ipod
    clarity: 1
    high detail: 1
    mid detail: 2
    low detail: 1
    overall rating: 1

i guess as a summary... if you are ok with ~3k ish headphones for your ipod then you will be very happy with the infinity reference speakers.

i also have a pioneer home theater (in a box) which i bought as a set... 5.1 surround... got it for 20-23k i think before. if you have one... may it be samsung, lg, or what not... and if you got it for around 15-25k. you will get about the same quality of audio with the infinity speakers with an amp + an infinity basslink.

hope the headphone and home theater analogy helps to get to the level of what you want.

next plan for me... subwoofer. focal polyglass v2. then probably a different amplifier. then maybe a sound processor... mahal kasi nito hehe 35k.

for those interested in a sound setup... i researched a lot... so feel free to ask. if you are on a budget... i recommend the infinity reference + basslink... no amp. 25k siguro with install.

intermediate setup... infinity reference + amp + real sub (not powered) ~ 30k maybe with install... mahal kasi installation for the amp (5k ish). this setup has no rear speakers pala. if you wanna go with something better than the infinity... maybe 40k total. better fronts (morel tempo 6, or dls rm6.2) then a better sub.

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa