New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    If you drill the white plastic, kakasya yung Allen. Napakadaling tanggalin nyan pag ordinary screw heads lang.

I think your favorite mechanic or the casa can help you with it.

Maraming Salamat Sir! Sige tatry ko na yung sinabi mo

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverShock View Post
    Maraming Salamat Sir! Sige tatry ko na yung sinabi mo
    I suggest taking off the black boot lining first. The one you need to remove in replacing the reverse light bulbs. Nasa manual on how to remove that one.

You will get an inside view of the white plastic where the screws go into.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    I suggest taking off the black boot lining first. The one you need to remove in replacing the reverse light bulbs. Nasa manual on how to remove that one.

You will get an inside view of the white plastic where the screws go into.
    Thanks for the tip Buti nalang nandyan kayo palagi para turuan kami mga newbies hehehhe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    can anyone confirm that our fiesta also has the second USB port that the ones in other countries found?

pwede ba ipod dito? i always have my ipod connected... just thinking that i can keep it inside the glove permanently.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Walang tayong 2nd USB port...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    can anyone confirm that our fiesta also has the second USB port that the ones in other countries found?

pwede ba ipod dito? i always have my ipod connected... just thinking that i can keep it inside the glove permanently.
    With your idea, you can try first a USB hub and see if FoFi can read 2 devices (say your Ipod and a memory stick). If so, mod na kalalabasan nyan. Hide the hub inside then split the extension towards the front and the other sa glove compartment.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ^^^ pass na lang. lipat na lang ipod sa glove haha.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Does anyone know saan makakabili ng (engine) undertray?

Pag-bukas ng hood, look straight down and you will see -- the road... compared to my Mazda 3 which has an undertray (ata tawag) for added protection.

Baka sakali lang

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    good day, were about to get a fiesta one query lang gas ba yung ginamint ni clarkson na fiesta when he assaulted the beach with the marines? kasi yung pagkakarinig ko vvti(gas color crazy lime green) ata yung engine na tinest niya(meron kasing diesel na fiesta sa euro version) kasi parang nakakagulat lubog na yung air intake sa dagat pero di nagstall yung engine... only diesel engine does that

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Double Post!

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa