New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 56 of 72 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sanmigs View Post
    *kevo888: I already installed the grille I got from you (finally). Unlike what you told me where I had to remove the headlight and bumper before I had to put in the grille - I didn't have to. After I failed several times to remove the headlight (hehe), I went to numerous auto shops and they were also unable to install the grille. When I went to las pinas tsikot.com store - voila! they didn't even need to remove the headlight and bumper!

He just looked at the position of the clips and got it out from the bumper without damage or scratch. He then put the new grille the same way.

[IMG]http://www.*********.com/imgbnc.php/70f02490d32eb0ba4232e114b529cad54b3b5c8cf4910fbb4c 2dab41a1a392526g.jpg[/IMG]
    Congrats!...looks sweet...The first "Fiesta Sports Sedan" in the Philippines

I tried removing the grille from the bumper first...but failed, had to remove the whole bumper first
    Now we know its possible to do it without removing the bumper...it should help others in the future.
    I'm sure you can find a buyer for your old black grille also

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    Congrats!...looks sweet...The first "Fiesta Sports Sedan" in the Philippines

I tried removing the grille from the bumper first...but failed, had to remove the whole bumper first
    Now we know its possible to do it without removing the bumper...it should help others in the future.
    I'm sure you can find a buyer for your old black grille also
    Thanks sir kevo! Yes I just put my other grille in a safe place. In case someone will ever need one, you can just pm me.

Will post my other mods in another day. Shy type ako e. Di katulad ng cars nyo na ang gaganda talaga.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ^^ nice mods chief! isunod mo na yung foglamps!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pista_ni_jon View Post
    ^^ nice mods chief! isunod mo na yung foglamps!
    Thanks sir! No please don't tempt me!

Naiisip ko nga lagi pero I don't have the skill and the bravery (and the dark side force) of sir viva!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    onga sir foglamps na next! then the rims! fiesta sport sedan! ganda. love the color pa. best color yan for sedan for me. :D

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually meron talagang Fiesta Sport sedan, wala lang dito pero sa Thailand and Malaysia meron... According to a reliable source I asked before from Ford, there is a good chance they could bring the Fiesta Sport sedan here, basta they see a demand for it...

Unfortunately, so far mukang the demand for the hatchback still far outstrips the sedan by quite a lot (if you notice Ford is pushing the sedan on ads and promos, and has pretty much not promoted the hatchback as much anymore). Marketing cost din kasi sa kanila yun if they bring a new variant pero di naman bumenta...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Actually meron talagang Fiesta Sport sedan, wala lang dito pero sa Thailand and Malaysia meron... According to a reliable source I asked before from Ford, there is a good chance they could bring the Fiesta Sport sedan here, basta they see a demand for it...

Unfortunately, so far mukang the demand for the hatchback still far outstrips the sedan by quite a lot (if you notice Ford is pushing the sedan on ads and promos, and has pretty much not promoted the hatchback as much anymore). Marketing cost din kasi sa kanila yun if they bring a new variant pero di naman bumenta...
    I've been seeing many Fiesta sedans in the Greenhills-San Juan area. Even as far back as early Feb, I think that was even before Ford's promos.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Thanks mga sir. I may be one of the few but I like the sedan as much as the hatch.

Here are the pics of my mudguards. I put mudguards as early as I can. Hindi lang kasi sa mud ang protection but from small rocks na pwede tumalsik. Got it from Ford Alabang mga 2 weeks in palang ata yung sasakyan nun.

[IMG]http://www.*********.com/imgbnc.php/7598b278fb75a3cf5f7e07bb161306410af0375865139e396f 4f987f46e346b46g.jpg[/IMG]

If anyone is selling their stock mags from their fiesta sport models please PM me. I'm considering it.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    This will be an interesting mod, now that I have seen the circuitry of the FoFi's third brake light.

Supposedly (no one have observed it first hand) , the FoFi will automatically go into hazard during sudden braking.

This video compares a hazard light vs a brake light blinker.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmXqlGTFrx4"]YouTube - Flashing Stop Light VS Hazard Light é–ƒçˆ?煞車燈VSå?±éšªè*¦ç¤ºç‡ˆ[/ame]

The regular brake lights working just fine, I have my eye on that third brake light for the flash similar to this video.

Given ample time, will post the procedure as always.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    anybody have a trunk organizer? looking for something basic to get the small items in my trunk to stay put.

pretty much a tire pump and miscellaneous items. probably something that can be hooked to the side?

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa