New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    I stand corrected. It is 10K or 6months.

*Silvershock please check your Maintenance Record if you have it at 5K. Mine has it 1K then 10K.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    I stand corrected. It is 10K or 6months.

*Silvershock please check your Maintenance Record if you have it at 5K. Mine has it 1K then 10K.

My bad... I also checked my maintenance record and 10k nga yung susunod .... bakit wala nagcorrect sakin dun sa ford pampanga... nung sinabi ko na nag 5k na ako nung nakuha ko plates ko...hehehhe... I guess since bago pa lang siguro yung fiesta....

please correct me if I'm wrong...yung 10k checkup diba free parin, right?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post

can those who got exact fit allen screws take a pic of the packaging, actual price, and store... so others can easily find the same thing thats tried and tested already
    *vivafoxpro, kung pwede lang Sir...pwede ba pakunan ng pic yung allen screw mo na kasama nung plate cover... nakabili na kasi ako may kasama rin screw kaso nga lang hindi sya talaga kasya... or gumamit ka rin ba ng grasa at pinilit ipasok? LOL same size ba sya nung screws na kasama nung fiesta?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yes its totally free, wala kang babayarin even yung oil and filter. Sa iba labor lang ang free pero oil and filter babayaran mo na...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverShock View Post
    *vivafoxpro, kung pwede lang Sir...pwede ba pakunan ng pic yung allen screw mo na kasama nung plate cover... nakabili na kasi ako may kasama rin screw kaso nga lang hindi sya talaga kasya... or gumamit ka rin ba ng grasa at pinilit ipasok? LOL same size ba sya nung screws na kasama nung fiesta?
    That's where I got my signature "Drill it!".

It started when I posted that I drilled the body of the fiesta to attach the rear plates. I did not agree to having 4 holes in the plates. Dayuhan si FoFi, dapat sya ang bumagay dito sa 'Pinas.

The front will be no problem. The bumper already has holes for plates with top holes. You just need to use drill bits that fit snugly the allen screws.

The rear you must choose to drill the plates or drill the body. Either way you need to drill.

If you choose the body like I did, you need to buy extra washers and nuts for the allen screws.

I already posted pictures of my plate covers showing the way they are installed. Dito yata sa mods at iba pa or sa fiesta accessories thread.

or go here

http://buynsellpampanga.blogspot.com...02/plates.html

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    6th month ko na sa may pero so far 3000+kms pa lang ako. by may baka 7k+km max pa lang ako. do i bring it in on may or ok lang kahit mga july na which is my estimated time na mareach ang 10k? alam ko pede madelay by a few weeks at ibase kung kelan mareach ang 10k, but to delay it by months ok lang ba un?

also ung 20k after 1 year is parang impossible to reach din...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    6th month ko na sa may pero so far 3000+kms pa lang ako. by may baka 7k+km max pa lang ako. do i bring it in on may or ok lang kahit mga july na which is my estimated time na mareach ang 10k? alam ko pede madelay by a few weeks at ibase kung kelan mareach ang 10k, but to delay it by months ok lang ba un?

also ung 20k after 1 year is parang impossible to reach din...
    Baka gawing butas sa yo yan pag nangailangan ka ng warranty sa engine. Sabihin nila hindi ka sumunod sa preventive maint sked kaya nasira engine.

I think it costs P2,700 per visit when we start paying. 2,700/6 months = P450 per month. Sa tingin ko sulit na rin sundin yung months instead of the KM.

Kung bank financing ka, meron din dun pinirmahan natin na obligated tayo to observe proper maintenance.

Yung PMS na galing sa dealership ang tanging hawak natin ngayon. Medyo mahirap ipaglaban and salita ng mga mekaniko o di kaya mga ka tsikot natin dito pag dealer na o banko ang kalaban.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post

I think it costs P2,700 per visit when we start paying. 2,700/6 months = P450 per month. Sa tingin ko sulit na rin sundin yung months instead of the KM.
    haha since you put it that way, then yeah it makes absolute sense na to follow na lang ung monthly interval. at 450/month pede na! kesa naman sakit sa ulo come warranty claims...great input sir!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    You should always follow the schedule..mileage or time...whichever comes FIRST.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    *kevo888: I already installed the grille I got from you (finally). Unlike what you told me where I had to remove the headlight and bumper before I had to put in the grille - I didn't have to. After I failed several times to remove the headlight (hehe), I went to numerous auto shops and they were also unable to install the grille. When I went to las pinas tsikot.com store - voila! they didn't even need to remove the headlight and bumper!

He just looked at the position of the clips and got it out from the bumper without damage or scratch. He then put the new grille the same way.

[IMG]http://www.*********.com/imgbnc.php/70f02490d32eb0ba4232e114b529cad54b3b5c8cf4910fbb4c 2dab41a1a392526g.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.*********.com/i/?5r54cycnppdmzh4[/IMG]

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa