New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    Sir Vivafoxpro...did you notice any "redundant" wires inside the mirror housing.
    I noticed that some regions have power "folding" mirrors that fold/unfold when the car is started/stopped, and I wondered if the wiring was present in our FoFi.
    Thanks.
    Nope, no extra wiring. The door connector had many spare holes however if one was to put own wiring.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    The thing is, that painted plastic cover feels flimsy so I'm just afraid I might break it.
    The way I understand it, the mirror should "give way" to a force greater than the wind. This way, in case another car or person bumps it, it wont break.

I would put this stiff construction on the "bad" features of the FoFi.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    The way I understand it, the mirror should "give way" to a force greater than the wind. This way, in case another car or person bumps it, it wont break.

I would put this stiff construction on the "bad" features of the FoFi.
    Which is another reason why having turn signal repeaters on the side mirrors (not only Fiestas) gets also a "not recommended" in my book.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    wow ganda nyan!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Question mga ka-fiesta... Saan kayo nakabili nung allen screws na ginamit nyo sa license plate and plate cover?

kasi ganyan yung nakakabit sa fiesta ko holding the plastic plates ng dealership... gusto ko sana allen screws din like sa license plates of Sir vivafoxpro and Sir kevo888.

tumingin ako sa Concored and Handyman wala ako nakita na allen na kamukhan nung screw that came with my fiesta.

most of the screws na nakita ko ay kamukhan nung screws sa right... Yung ginamit nyo bang screws ay katulad nung nasa left? if so... saan po ba makakabili? Salamat in advance!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ingat lang! got plate screws yesterday... but they DO NOT FIT! and yes they were labeled as plate screws.

ended up using the stock screws that came with the fiesta. had the casa put holes on the plates. front plate holes are different also. i just had my plates mounted with no plate cover. i like it simple... couldnt find a simple plate cover that i liked so as is na lang for now.

for others who have plates and plate covers... did you modify the hole? or did you get new screws that fit the fiesta? the plate specific screws i got were similar in size to the ones included with plate covers... so i guess those wont fit also without modification.

also.. can i take the conduction stickers off already? i have my plates but no stickers on the plates yet.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Tinagal ko na yung conduction sticker even without the LTO stickers yet... So far so good!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    remove cs once plates are available. no use for cs# anymore.

re: screws, hindi nga kasya yung standard allen screws na kasama ng mga plate covers. bumili ako ng allen screws sa mall hardware.

total cost ng plate cover ko: 600php. 400php yung plate cover w/ screws included. then 4 allen screws bought * tru value dito sa atc. onga pala screws here are made of gold. literally! kasi 1pc cost 50php!
    talo talo na basta mapalitan lang ng allen screws yung sa plates ko. nyahahaha.

btw, another set of holes was made to fit front + rear. kasi wala ako mahanap na cover na walang butas so i bought the one that has holes already. so total holes per plate/plate cover is 4. hth.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pista_ni_jon View Post
    remove cs once plates are available. no use for cs# anymore.

re: screws, hindi nga kasya yung standard allen screws na kasama ng mga plate covers. bumili ako ng allen screws sa mall hardware.

total cost ng plate cover ko: 600php. 400php yung plate cover w/ screws included. then 4 allen screws bought * tru value dito sa atc. onga pala screws here are made of gold. literally! kasi 1pc cost 50php!
    talo talo na basta mapalitan lang ng allen screws yung sa plates ko. nyahahaha.

btw, another set of holes was made to fit front + rear. kasi wala ako mahanap na cover na walang butas so i bought the one that has holes already. so total holes per plate/plate cover is 4. hth.

Salamat Sir, ganyan din ginawa ko pinabutasan din ng panibago yung plate cover...kailangan ko nalng yung allen screws... kasi nga hindi kasukat yung screws na kasama. hahaha ginto nga pala presyo ng screws.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    thanks. conduction stickers are coming off tomorrow. they are an eyesore haha.

meron bang size yung allen screws? so i dont need to bring my stock screws anymore when i shop for a set?

can those who got exact fit allen screws take a pic of the packaging, actual price, and store... so others can easily find the same thing thats tried and tested already

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa