New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Great stuff hehehe

Transformers should pick Ford. Why pick a car company funded by the state to survive?
    I won't be surprised kung may cameo or even major role si FoFi sa next Transformers movie. Somehow naging icon na sya of a certain lifestyle and attitude.

Credit to the original image:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Is there any Trend owner here who had an alarm installed on their Fiesta?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by redsafariguy View Post
    Is there any Trend owner here who had an alarm installed on their Fiesta?
    Wala pa ata. Malamang, si Vivafoxpro ang mauuna mag-DIY ng alarm.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    haha! fiesta transformers! a mod that maybe possible after another 100 years?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Regarding the side mirror being popped off:

Wahaha! Idol ka talaga..Lahat nalang binubutingting sa Fofi mo.. Baka pag tagal mag transform yan Fofi mo ha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Regarding the side mirror being popped off:

Sir Vivafoxpro...did you notice any "redundant" wires inside the mirror housing.
    I noticed that some regions have power "folding" mirrors that fold/unfold when the car is started/stopped, and I wondered if the wiring was present in our FoFi.
    Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Talking about side mirrors, are you guys able to fold in your side mirrors? Sobrang tigas kasi ng mirrors ko. Ayaw ko naman pilitin.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Talking about side mirrors, are you guys able to fold in your side mirrors? Sobrang tigas kasi ng mirrors ko. Ayaw ko naman pilitin.
    Yes, they are stiff. I grab mine with 2 hands from the "painted" side, then push the outside edge towards the car "in and slightly up". I do my driverside almost daily, so the kids don't bang it on my driveway...still stiff.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    Yes, they are stiff. I grab mine with 2 hands from the "painted" side, then push the outside edge towards the car "in and slightly up". I do my driverside almost daily, so the kids don't bang it on my driveway...still stiff.
    The thing is, that painted plastic cover feels flimsy so I'm just afraid I might break it.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I grab the whole mirror as a unit to not place stress on any one part. Palms of your hands on the painted side...fingers holding the black surrounding the mirror itself.
    I would love to get "power folding" mirrors like the Fiesta has in some other countries.

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa