New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    rears are just for filler. so it doesnt sound that everything is coming from the fronts.

if i didnt have rears.. that will be my first upgrade. but yeah... some people just care about the fronts. pwede rin get front speakers then move the OEM fronts to the rears para tipid muna.
    Yup the best option would be to move the fronts to the rear. Mostly fillers lang talaga yun rear speakers

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Auto lock mod successful:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyoadqmSums"]YouTube - Fiesta_auto_lock.mpg[/ame]

Here is the details:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showp...2&postcount=15

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jodaba View Post
    Sir may possibility pa kayang malagyan ng mono amp kung mag add ng subwoofer? D b sir stereo source lang ang trend.
    Im thinking of setting up a 5 channel amp para may subwoofer na. If available ang 5 channel.
    pwede pa mag add ng mono amp apart from the 4 channel amp i have. hassle lang yung sub bawas trunk space. hassle pa pag na flat. you would have to modify the trunk so you can still pull out the spare without moving the sub.

some 4 channel amps i believe di na pwede link to a mono amp. but the one i got pwede pa. ang mahal lang kasi ng mono amp na branded. haaay.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Curious lang.. Anu mangyayari pag nakabukas door, tapos tapakan mo break?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tradewind26 View Post
    Curious lang.. Anu mangyayari pag nakabukas door, tapos tapakan mo break?
    The computer detects the door open and unlocks, which activates the pedal switch, then locks, then unlocks... endless loop.

Try locking using the panel switch with the door open, it will lock briefly then unlock again.

My Honda beeps 3 times when you try locking with a door open. Our FoFi stays silent and just unlocks.

Also after parking, kapag medyo angat and isang pinto at you try locking with fob, walang warning, basta stays unlocked lang sya.

Kapag naglagay ako ng alarm baka damay na rin yung mga functions na yun.

Parang error sound ba : "Sorry cannot process your lock command, door is ajar, A-hole!"

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    bakit nasa ilalim na ito ng baul? wala na gusto mag-share sa inyo ng mga mods nyo? nyahahahaha!

forgot to share here na i changed my interior bulbs to leds. i chose the white leds sa dome + rear compartment lights. yun lang. hehehe.

paandarin nyo nalang mga imahinasyon nyo kasi hindi ako marunong mag-attach ng pektyur dito.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    My ongoing "Eurofication" of my Fiesta is progressing.
    Got my oem rubber cargo tray from Germany, along with the "Euro sport grille".
    (I hated those chrome "teeth").
    All parts from - http://www.european-parts.net

[/URL]

The best add-on is yet to arrive

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    My ongoing "Eurofication" of my Fiesta is progressing.
    Got my oem rubber cargo tray from Germany, along with the "Euro sport grille".
    (I hated those chrome "teeth").
    All parts from - http://www.european-parts.net

[/url]

The best add-on is yet to arrive
    Niiiice! I'm guessing the projectors ?

Now I see the purpose of those straps in the trunk.

I am not very comfortable with the electrical only unlatching of the trunk. In case of fire where the battery is disabled, we can't get to emergency kits / extinguisher in the trunk. One has to fold down the rear seats to gain access.

This plus the fuel cover lock is a mod I would like to do in the far future.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    *kevo888
    Is that a totally new front grille? Or somehow you removed the chrome and added a black plastic to cover the gap?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    *kevo888
    Is that a totally new front grille? Or somehow you removed the chrome and added a black plastic to cover the gap?
    Its a totally new grille. This is the same grille as the UK Zetec model.
    Made in Austria from Ford of Europe.
    I am open to offers via pm for my old grille for any trend owners that want to be "sportified"

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa