New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by allanctan View Post
    *antikryst - did you get your infinity seps at mickeys, too? Yan ba nirecommend nila for OEM stereo? Anyway, Congrats on your setup!
    yup. would have gone focals if i knew i was gonna go for an amp also. but im happy overall

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    here are pics of the amp i had mickeys put in:

from the back seat with the drivers seat slid to the front at maximum.

from the drivers side door.

apart from those wires that go under the carpet... no other trace of me putting in an amp. ang linis talaga.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *anti, saan ba yang mickeys? laguna kasi ako

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Sir anti, kumusta naman po ang plastic housing ng door? Wala ba syang tunog pag malakas ang sound?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Sir anti, kumusta naman po ang plastic housing ng door? Wala ba syang tunog pag malakas ang sound?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jodaba View Post
    wala naman. its pretty solid. doesnt rattle more than the squeaks i had even before the speaker upgrade.

dont have sub though so thats a different story.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    here are pics of the amp i had mickeys put in:

from the back seat with the drivers seat slid to the front at maximum.

from the drivers side door.

apart from those wires that go under the carpet... no other trace of me putting in an amp. ang linis talaga.
    anong brand nang RCA gamit nila sa car mo?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ^^^ not sure about the brand. it may be brandless pa. but at least i know its high quality.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    wala naman. its pretty solid. doesnt rattle more than the squeaks i had even before the speaker upgrade.

dont have sub though so thats a different story.

Sir may possibility pa kayang malagyan ng mono amp kung mag add ng subwoofer? D b sir stereo source lang ang trend.
    Im thinking of setting up a 5 channel amp para may subwoofer na. If available ang 5 channel.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jodaba View Post
    Sir may possibility pa kayang malagyan ng mono amp kung mag add ng subwoofer? D b sir stereo source lang ang trend.
    Im thinking of setting up a 5 channel amp para may subwoofer na. If available ang 5 channel.
    never though that far ahead so i just got a 4 channel amp. i know 5 channel amps are quite expensive already... and they are bigger (the good ones at least) so i dont think they will fit under the seat. my 4 channel amp super sakto lang on the flat surface under the seat.

stereo lang naman talaga source for music. so even the sport which i have just outputs in stereo... but there are rear speakers.

but mickeys were recommending a separate mono amp for just a sub. mono amps are the same price of a 4 channel amp.. around 9-18k for branded ones.

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa