2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001orangess View Post
    anyone know if this part is compatible with our fiesta

http://www.fordracingpartsdirect.com...p/m-fr3-fa.htm

Ganda nito ha. Interesting!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Remember pang USDM yan, so baka hindi kumasya satin... Pero baka pwede din!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Remember pang USDM yan, so baka hindi kumasya satin... Pero baka pwede din!

Hehehe puede! Pag gumamit tayo nito mas more stiffer pa yung fiesta natin.

Pero wala kana lalong mahihiling pa sa handling!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hmmm this is getting difficult. It's either I get the ford performance kit from the us or get a set of eibach springs from the uk (however it's for a 2008). I wish there was a way to cross reference the part number that is used for their oem springs , shocks etc.

I don't want to order a set and find out it doesn't fit. What a waste of money. Hahahaha

If anyone can give me some info please do so. As much as I like the looks of the fiesta. I want to get a set of lowering springs and rims (which I just ordered, should be here in 2 months)

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If I was a betting man the UK shocks have a higher chance of fitting than a US one... The ASEAN Fiesta is very similar to the European one. The USDM is a tad different...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Did any Trend owners put OEM foglights? Checked with Ford Alabang. It will take 2 days if you place an order with a 50% downpayment and half a day to install.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical! View Post
    Did any Trend owners put OEM foglights? Checked with Ford Alabang. It will take 2 days if you place an order with a 50% downpayment and half a day to install.
    Wala pa ata. I'd rather wait for the third party suppliers to come in. The OEM casa price is simply too much for me.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    im really itching to upgrade the audio but it looks like i would really need an amp to power upgraded speakers...

... void ba talaga warranty if i add an amp and change the speakers? im just looking to add 1 amp and change all the speakers. not planning on making the fiesta a rolling disco anyway by adding large subs. any ideas?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001orangess View Post
    Hmmm this is getting difficult. It's either I get the ford performance kit from the us or get a set of eibach springs from the uk (however it's for a 2008). I wish there was a way to cross reference the part number that is used for their oem springs , shocks etc.

I don't want to order a set and find out it doesn't fit. What a waste of money. Hahahaha

If anyone can give me some info please do so. As much as I like the looks of the fiesta. I want to get a set of lowering springs and rims (which I just ordered, should be here in 2 months)
    what is the pcd and offset of rims that you ordered?

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa