Here you go peeps.
    Taken from Sport HB.

Don't know if this is in the Trend also -

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    galing a. maganda sya

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks kevo888 you beat me to it hehehe...

Yes as I remember nga there is FADER for the Sport Fiesta... Trend Fiesta don't have them cause they don't have rear speakers as standard...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post

Yes as I remember nga there is FADER for the Sport Fiesta... Trend Fiesta don't have them cause they don't have rear speakers as standard...
    No probs Tidus. Slow day here eh
    I posted the pics for "DSP Occupancy" as I figured that it wouldn't be available for 2 speakers only also. Maybe wrong.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yes meron, nasa menu sya and can be adjusted...

sir ano po use ng fader?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010

from what i remember the trends have 4 speakers... so may tweeters pala sila and no rear? or do they just have 2?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    *stync

Fader adjusts the volume of the sound bias towards the front or towards the rear or a balance...

*antikryst

Yes a Trend has 4 speakers but all of them in the front. So Fader is useless to them cause they can't make the volume bias towards the rear anyway... Sa Sport we have 6 speakers 2 in the back so Fader can be used top optimize sound towards the rear if desired...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    *stync

Fader adjusts the volume of the sound bias towards the front or towards the rear or a balance...

*antikryst

Yes a Trend has 4 speakers but all of them in the front. So Fader is useless to them cause they can't make the volume bias towards the rear anyway... Sa Sport we have 6 speakers 2 in the back so Fader can be used top optimize sound towards the rear if desired...
    ahhh kaya pala the trend people here have been putting speakers sa rear :p i always thought trends lacked the tweeters.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    No probs Tidus. Slow day here eh
    I posted the pics for "DSP Occupancy" as I figured that it wouldn't be available for 2 speakers only also. Maybe wrong.
    yes available din ang DSP sa trend (mine 1.4l).

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    double post. sorry.

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa