New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Finally found time to pass by Blaze Festival Mall today (thanks to Master S for all the help). Wala nang Pioneer so I ended up installing 6.5" 2-way coax Hertz speakers for the rear doors. Mas mahal ng konti pero ok na rin.

Very satisfied with the improved sound quality. Wala nang basag na bass sound. Ok na sa akin ito. Don't intend to install any subs.
    Did you bother to find out the color of the wires of the rear speakers for the benefit of your tsikot friends here?
    BTW, sa mga nagpakabit ng rear speakers....How would you know na yung wires na tinap nila is really for the rear speakers?...wala naman sya balance/fader to isolate the rear speaker.....
    would it be possible na ang tinap nila ay yun ding wires na for front speakers?....and what would be the adverse effect kung meron if they do did this set up?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ^^ guessing the speakers are different on the trend variant. hindi basag yung bass ng sport.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    *rogie: Yung abang na speaker wires hindi abot hanggang loob ng door panel kaya kailangan talaga baklasin yun takip ng center pillar. From there ang tapping ng speaker wires.

*glntVR: Being completely clueless when it comes to car audio, I wouldn't know a genuine one from fake. Basta satisfied ako sa SQ. Sabi nga - ok lang fake na Levis basta hindi fake na pantalon.

*wrexckz: Pasensya na pre, medyo malabo na mata ko kaya ang hirap i-identify sa dami ng wires. Basta I noticed na the two speaker wires were the smallest in the bunch. As for getting the correct wires, wala naman yatang ibang choice. Since walang fader and head unit I assume naka parallel(?) lang ito sa front speakers. Ok naman kinalabasan sa sound.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    ^^ guessing the speakers are different on the trend variant. hindi basag yung bass ng sport.
    May fader ba yun sa sport?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam
    May fader ba yun sa sport?
    Yes meron, nasa menu sya and can be adjusted...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    * sir hausteam : salamat sa info sir.

regarding the fader, available lang sya sa mga 1.6l variants. kasi iba ang type ng radio natin. i have a fader as well on my unit even though its a trend. am wondering if there are any complicated wirings once i have mine installed with additional speakers for the rear passengers.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pista_ni_jon View Post
    * sir hausteam : salamat sa info sir.

regarding the fader, available lang sya sa mga 1.6l variants. kasi iba ang type ng radio natin. i have a fader as well on my unit even though its a trend. am wondering if there are any complicated wirings once i have mine installed with additional speakers for the rear passengers.
    I have a 1.6 sedan myself....Can you isolate the sound of the rear speaker just in case you have one from the front speaker using that fader?
    BTW where in the menu is the fader?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wrexckz View Post
    I have a 1.6 sedan myself....Can you isolate the sound of the rear speaker just in case you have one from the front speaker using that fader?
    Its under the Audio section... Kasama nya yung mga other adjustments like Bass, Middle, Treble etc...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wrexckz View Post
    cant tell as i still do not have rear speakers installed yet sir.

i stand corrected sir about the fader. i just accessed it this morning and our audio menu only have bass, mid, treble, and balance. no fader that can control speakers for front and rear sound isolation. i guess the alternative fader is the digital signal processor(dsp),not really sure with this though and correct me if im mistaken.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    There is fader as far as I know in the Sport model, sige let me double check and I will get back to you guys...

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa