New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    *vivafoxpro, your fogs still look like all-weather (4300K)? Kung true yellow, color temp is 3000K. Brightness is less, but is most effective penetrating through rain and fog.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by master siopao View Post
    i have, changedd to pioneer 4 way
    viva post ka naman ng maliwanag na pics ng fog liights mo ty
    can you post the actual model, the price, and the place where you got it? did it make a big difference in sound as compared to the stock speakers?

never got into car audio but i used to be really into portable audio (high end monitors) so im curious on how much of a difference simple upgrades can do. matino na kasi yung stock so im worried baka gumastos ako tapos pareho lang pala since im not interested in putting in amplifiers anyway.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *vivafoxpro, ang lufet ng diy mo. galing!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Nice job Vivafoxpro The light pattern from your fogs looks better than the oem fogs on my Sport HB. Projectors win every time.
    Would it be easy to add a bulb the the "missing" rear fog light?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    *Vivafoxpro: Hindi ko kakayanin yan DIY mo. Isa ka talagang alamat!
    Thanks for sharing!
    No need naman kayo mismo gagawa. I'm just sharing the idea na pwede pala. If you like the idea for yourself, you can have your friendly neighborhood car electrician do it.

I'm happy to read you like it and even happier for an improvement on the the original idea. Parang "open source" ba.

Mas napagod ako sa pag butas dun sa blank fogs. Makunat yung plastic.

The electricals were relatively simple.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    *vivafoxpro

There is someone is FCP (caloyski) who did something in that empty cavity above the climate control and below the head unit... He made it a compartment... Wala lang maybe you want it as your next project...
    http://forum.fordclubph.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=14601
    Yes I met (virtually) Mr caloyski sa fordownersclub.com . I think he lives in Dubai.

Super mahal siguro tong carbon fiber trim nya.

Yes nasa future plans ko yung push to open lock nung secret compartment. I can cannibalize my computer case for the lock pero I'm still hunting for a commercially available one para kung may gusto gumaya hindi sila masyado mahirapan.

Secondly, I don't have any use for the compartment yet so I'm not very motivated now.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    *vivafoxpro, your fogs still look like all-weather (4300K)? Kung true yellow, color temp is 3000K. Brightness is less, but is most effective penetrating through rain and fog.
    Dahil low end lang sila wala nakalagay sa box. The lens themselves produce the yellow light kasi when I opened them ordinary clear bulbs lang ang nasa loob.

May color distortion yung camera ng cellphone ko plus dun sa shot ng front, naka low beam. Nasasapawan ng low beam yung fogs, tuloy parang decoration lang dating nila kaya I might put in more powerful bulbs in the future.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    huwaaaaaaw! lupet talaga ni sir vivafoxpro!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    Nice job Vivafoxpro The light pattern from your fogs looks better than the oem fogs on my Sport HB. Projectors win every time.Would it be easy to add a bulb the the "missing" rear fog light?
    I myself am not too interested in the rear fogs. Living in Pampanga (lowlands) we have no fog. I would see them as a nuisance for drivers behind.

However you can install a hidden switch under the dash and follow this diagram:

I was under the impression your ride already has front fogs.

If you are referring to the empty bulb housings. I put in strobes and posted them earlier in this thread.

Putting in bulbs instead of strobes would be just as invasive and more difficult since you have to find the focal point of the light source.

If I were to put in extra rear fogs in addition to the single red one, I'll totally cut out the blank reflectors and use a completely new housing with the lens removed. This way the light source will surely be at the focal point.

I cannot say these with any authority for Sport variants since I own a Trend sedan.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    "open source" FTW!!! thanks sa mga katulad mo vivafoxpro who share their knowledge.

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa