New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    sorry double post
    Last edited by antikryst; January 31st, 2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: double post

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008

Saw this at the Malaysian Fiesta Facebook page... And no I am not interested with the LED I think its corny. However, what striked me is they were able to remove that chrome thinggy that is shaped like a triangle... I am really interested how to do that cause I don't like that chrome bit...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post

Saw this at the Malaysian Fiesta Facebook page... And no I am not interested with the LED I think its corny. However, what striked me is they were able to remove that chrome thinggy that is shaped like a triangle... I am really interested how to do that cause I don't like that chrome bit...
    Thats not the same grill we have with the "chrome bits".
    It does not have the "hex" shape with "slats" at the bottom corners where the chrome bits are on ours. This has a regular vertical and horizontal grid.
    It looks like the regular grill that is available on the lower models here.
    In the UK you can get an all black one, like in the picture, or one with a thin chrome trim all the way around the outside edge.
    I plan to get a replacement for mine also, as I am not a big fan of the chrome "trapezoids" either.
    The plain black grille is supposed to be available as an accessory here, but I have been trying to get one for 2 months without success.

Here is a brochure available to Indonesian Fiesta owners from their dealers.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Oh so that's a different grille all together, my bad... So the solution is to replace the grille huh? I hope there is a way to remove that chrome without getting a new grille as to limit the expense...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    imho, i guess mas bagay ang DRLs jan kesa sa ricey looking led strips na ganyan..

Quote Originally Posted by lego View Post
    mga bossing,

mukhang mga techies naman dito. kasi 1.4MT binili ko, then AUX jack lang ang input for audio. Yon friend ko kasi may i-pod, then ang parang connector ay USB port. sadly ala USB port yon 1.4MT. Paano ko kaya icoconnect yon I-Pod? Thanks!
    Or you can get an iPod line-out to 3.5mm jack cable, similar to this...

[SIZE="1"]*image borrowed from a fellow PinoyDVD member who used to DIY these cables.[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Oh so that's a different grille all together, my bad... So the solution is to replace the grille huh? I hope there is a way to remove that chrome without getting a new grille as to limit the expense...
    You could cover it with sticker, or paint it, but neither would look that good for long.
    Removing the chrome leaves a similar shaped black bracket...not nice to look at either.
    I have been trying to source one from China, where they make parts for both the asean and euro Fiesta, but they don't want to sell them to me unless I buy a minimum of 200 pieces
    Eventually, if not available here from the casa, or aftermarket in Banawe, I will have to get one from Europe.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    when LED bulbs are visible it looks like xmas lights to me.

i was aiming for a solid bar of light ala angel eyes. i got 90 percent of what i was aiming for, continuous bar of light pero bistado pa rin na may bulbs behind.

that chrome thingy can just be painted over with flat black

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I have a solution for you. look for some trend owners who do like the chrome bits and swap it with them with the grille. sagot na lang nila ang labor for the swap since they are the one's who will sorta be "upgrading".

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Guys, after my 1k PMS last saturday at ford QA, I went to the Fiesta Supplier posted on Sulit. I was able to buy the cargo tray, scuff plates, mud guard and a rear lip cover yata yun, para daw di masyadong magasgas ung sa my opening ng rear door sa hatch. Here is the picture of the scuff plates sa front, meron din para sa rear mas maliit nga lang. Isa muna, tine test ko pa pag attach ng picture eh.

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa