New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 72 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kasi I am also getting a mud guard I think yan na lang kulang sa Fiesta ko and the rest I am satisfied na...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Kasi I am also getting a mud guard I think yan na lang kulang sa Fiesta ko and the rest I am satisfied na...
    same here. naubusan daw sha ng oem mudguards. meron china which is cheaper but im willing to wait for the oem ones.

just wanna get my 3m nomads cut from a tried and tested template... tapos mudguards. tapos ayos na rin ako. i like stock looking cars.

siguro rims next year but same size din.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pista_ni_jon View Post
    that i doubt. syempre they will tell their customers this and that to be able to sell their items.
    why doubt the guy? he told me the same thing. he even mentioned that he was on the way to ford libis to make a delivery... sakto since i work in eastwood.

if he was lying and imbento lang yung ford libis delivery nya... then i doubt that he could have been able to meet me in eastwood same day/same hour i inquired through text. he even called me up unlike other sellers na hirap ma contact.

maayos pa kausap.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    +1. Maayos nga kausap.
    Negotiable pa, unlike sa casa. hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    why doubt the guy? he told me the same thing. he even mentioned that he was on the way to ford libis to make a delivery... sakto since i work in eastwood.

if he was lying and imbento lang yung ford libis delivery nya... then i doubt that he could have been able to meet me in eastwood same day/same hour i inquired through text. he even called me up unlike other sellers na hirap ma contact.

maayos pa kausap.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GulongGong View Post
    meron na ba mud guards for sedan?
    the last time i went to that acces. shop in araneta, their mud guards where out of stock already, i asked how much and he quoted P3,200. I remembered that it also cost that much sa ford alabang, and indeed it cost me P3,060, so don na lang ako bumili, kasama na kabit, after 2 hours, here's how they look.

by the way, i had my financing via east west bank, they have a promo, if you purchase your ford fiesta using them, you get an ipod nano touch for free! so i finally got mine 3 days ago, and i am using it for my sound system's auxiliary port, attached those velcro stick on strips, at its back and near the gear shift so that i can attach/ remove it easily para di takaw mata.

talking with the guy in araneta, he did mention that the fog lights that are coming by the middle of feb., are not exactly the same as the projector like fog lights of the original set up, he will have to change something at the existing "abang"? port? so i will really appreciate it if i can see how different it will be, kung me mauuna dito.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    When did you get your mudgaurds from Alabang?
    I called them last week...they said no stock.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    In my own quest to install by myself front foglights (yellow for rainy weather) so I can have white headlights (maporma pero mahina daw sa ulan)

Here are the results so far

Option 1 - Casa done is 20K based on other bro's statement. Super mahal!

Option 2 - Buy my own fogs and have them casa installed, 5K labor + 5.5K for the switch. Mahal pa rin...

Option 3 - Do all the switch & wiring mods and tap the fogs on the "abang" I already discovered.

I pursued Option 3 last weekend and found 8 mysterious wires coming from the switch. Nobody had any suggestions regarding the color coding and today I continued my adventure.

Here are my findings today:

I advise you NOT to do it yourself but I managed to pop off the cover of the headlight controls.

I also talked with the casa this Wed and they told me it costs so much because they have to re-program the computer for the front fogs to work.

Seeing the pictures above plus the casa statement, I now conclude:

1. The switch already contains all the wirings, LED backlight (sumisindi sila sa likod nung blank switch) and switch contacts to tell the computer to turn on the front fogs. I can say this since I tested the rubber contacts (same as the ones inside your Playstation controller if you ever opened one) and they are "live".
    2. The computer is programmed to ignore the signal and NOT turn on the front fogs.

With these new evidence at hand, I abandon Option 3 and go for:

Option 4 - Install the lights in their own dedicated circuit, foregoing my intention of having that tiny indicator front fogs light up in the dash.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ^^ idol ka talaga sir vivafoxpro!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post

maayos pa kausap.
    sir, i doubt him dahil sa pagkakaiba ng items nya sa items na makikita mo sa casa. kitang kita naman na sa ibidinsya.
    eto sir, kung sya supplier sa casa, bakit iba yung cargo tray nya at iba rin yung sa casa? dagdag ko pa,tingnan mo rin sir pix ng mudguards. ibang iba yung haba/laki ng rear mudguards na galing sa kanya at yung galing sa planta (chili o = replacement, mica black = oem).
    hindi ko naman sinisiraan yung shop pati yung may-ari, hindi ko rin sinasabi na wag niyo tankilikin mga items nya. sinasagot ko lang tanong mo kung bakit hindi ako naniniwala sa linya nya na "kami ang nagsu-supply sa casa..."
    peace!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Good for you master. 5,550 quote sakin sa casa e... you got a good deal sir.

Quote Originally Posted by master siopao View Post
    the last time i went to that acces. shop in araneta, their mud guards where out of stock already, i asked how much and he quoted P3,200. I remembered that it also cost that much sa ford alabang, and indeed it cost me P3,060, so don na lang ako bumili, kasama na kabit, after 2 hours, here's how they look.

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa