New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rogie View Post
    ^^ thank you sir.

it cost me around 6k++.
    Lederland really makes good seat covers. Look Ma, no wrinkles as if it's the original! Great fit but I hope they gave you a good material for the covers. They did my friend's CRV. After about 2 years, the seat cover material started to peel off.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    my simple mods:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by emet View Post
    my simple mods:
    "Simplicity is Beauty" - some wise philosopher.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    For those tech/gear heads who already own an android smartphone, there's a free app called "torque" that you can download in the market. All you need to add is an OBD II bluetooth adapter and you can have access to more detailed info from your ECU.

Sorry for the crappy cel pics-

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    For those tech/gear heads who already own an android smartphone, there's a free app called "torque" that you can download in the market. All you need to add is an OBD II bluetooth adapter and you can have access to more detailed info from your ECU.

Sorry for the crappy cel pics-

Nice! Is this application accurate?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ryandude View Post
    A lot of satisfied users here:

http://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforu...iewforum&f=1.0

You can also search Youtube to see this app in action. Just type "torque android app".

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ryandude View Post
    A lot of satisfied users here:

http://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforu...iewforum&f=1.0

You can also search Youtube to see this app in action. Just type "torque android app".

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Err...sorry for the double post.

Q: Where can one buy a leatherette steering wheel cover for the fiesta? Karamihan sa napuntahan ko, medium size lang ang available. Also, any third party suppliers for fog lamps yet?

Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    All you need to add is an OBD II bluetooth adapter and you can have access to more detailed info from your ECU.
    Nice! Saan naman nakakabili nung OBDII BT adapter? Sorry ha, di pa ako nag-try mag search sa Sulit at eBay.ph. Baka alam nyo na, makes life easier.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Nice! Saan naman nakakabili nung OBDII BT adapter? Sorry ha, di pa ako nag-try mag search sa Sulit at eBay.ph. Baka alam nyo na, makes life easier.
    The app developer has some recommended US brands (available online). There also some cheaper ones you can find in Ebay (from Hongkong - 20$ plus). I haven't ordered one myself but I'm considering it for the future. Unahin ko na seat cover.

Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa