New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by remleseyer View Post
    I guess the answer is they don't, unless those are offered in both 4x100 and 4x108.
    The european made 16 inch 7-spoke Fiesta alloy wheels is only used by Ford of Europe and its offered for the ASEAN Fiesta as a Genuine Accessory.

That only means one thing. It fits.
    Last edited by AG4; January 8th, 2011 at 03:24 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    The european made 16 inch 7-spoke Fiesta alloy wheels is only used by Ford of Europe and its offered for the ASEAN Fiesta as a Genuine Accessory.

Right so in that case these European designed mags are offered as 4x100 in ASEAN markets. Which is good, I'm hoping they bring in more accessories, as I'm still waiting for the body kit, hehe

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Right so in that case these European designed mags are offered as 4x100 in ASEAN markets. Which is good, I'm hoping they bring in more accessories, as I'm still waiting for the body kit, hehe
    I doubt they make 2 versions, the 7-spoke alloys were made for the Euro Fiesta.

I'll ask around at the Australian Ford forums. Their 2009-2010 Fiesta (WS) is German, while the 2011 Fiesta (WT) launched in late 2010 is made in Thailand like ours.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010

Ganda nito looking forward to this one.
    Finally it is confirmed. Hindi pala PCD 108 yun Fiesta dito. In that case we won't be able to fit the 17" shown in Jeremy Clarkson famed Fiesta review. Euro is PCD 108 like the USDM, similar to the Focus gen 1.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Here's my Chili Orange Fiesta w/ 17x7 Advanti Racing Storm Series 2. The tires are 205x45 17 Kumho Ecsta KU31.

These alloy wheels may 8 holes ba? I know some wheels like ABT for VW/Audi may 8 bolt holes per wheel. Combination of 100PCD pang VW and 108PCD pang Audi.
    So +47 offset pala!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckomenda View Post
    Ganda nito looking forward to this one.
    Finally it is confirmed. Hindi pala PCD 108 yun Fiesta dito. In that case we won't be able to fit the 17" shown in Jeremy Clarkson famed Fiesta review. Euro is PCD 108 like the USDM, similar to the Focus gen 1.
    First reply from the Australian Ford Forum, all Fiestas (German and Thailand) have a bolt patttern/PCD of 4 x 108.
    That is the only reason they will offer an Original European Ford Fiesta wheel as an Accessory for the ASEAN Fiesta.
    Because it fits!

Ford China's Fiesta uses the same wheels as the Thai-made Asia-Pacific Ford Fiesta, and they can fit Euro 17 inch wheels like the one on the test unit of Jeremy Clarkson.
    Last edited by AG4; January 8th, 2011 at 06:52 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    wala bang nag mod ng LED lights sa inyo sa bumper to replace the fog lamps? US spec fiestas have these and wicked sa gabi

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Wide angle rear view mirror. Sentimental value na sa kin to dahil mula sa 1982 Tercel, 1996 Toyota Town Ace, 2002 Honda City an ngayon Ford Fiesta.

Notice kita mo buong interior at bawas blind spot. From the driver seat you can see both driver and front passenger windows. Even looking forward you can feel the space around you. I highly recommend it. Pang truck yata ito o sa mga UV, dahil sa Concorde wala ako makita kamukha.

Eto naman "interim" splatter guards. Habang hindi pa ko nakabili ng custom para sa Fiesta. Kahit dry season pa lang kung minsan may putik din sa daan. Not to mention animal digestive output . (We live in semi-rural area and I drive to urban destinations. Even City of San Fernando Pampanga still has calesa)

I've installed them in a way madaling palitan if ever.

I cannot claim any porma, purely utilitarian. Got them for P400 at Concorde SM Pampanga.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Here's my Chili Orange Fiesta w/ 17x7 Advanti Racing Storm Series 2. The tires are 205x45 17 Kumho Ecsta KU31.

sir, pina adjust nyo pa ba ito sa casa to correct yung odo reading?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckomenda View Post
    These alloy wheels may 8 holes ba? I know some wheels like ABT for VW/Audi may 8 bolt holes per wheel. Combination of 100PCD pang VW and 108PCD pang Audi.
    So +47 offset pala!
    Nope 4 bolts lang with 4x100 pattern and offset of +40.

The stock 16" mags have an offset of +47.5

First reply from the Australian Ford Forum, all Fiestas (German and Thailand) have a bolt patttern/PCD of 4 x 108.
    That is the only reason they will offer an Original European Ford Fiesta wheel as an Accessory for the ASEAN Fiesta.
    Because it fits!

Ford China's Fiesta uses the same wheels as the Thai-made Asia-Pacific Ford Fiesta, and they can fit Euro 17 inch wheels like the one on the test unit of Jeremy Clarkson.
    Sir AG4 the Fiesta we have in Philippines really has a 4x100 pattern as seen in my picture above. We have the same as what Malaysia has (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...o.376495018897). I guess Ford adapts to what is prevalent in the market, at least with their Fiesta (because the Focus apparently doesn't by maintaining its 5x108 PCD, making it awfully hard finding aftermarket mags for it) In our country you will rarely find aftermarket mags with PCD of 108. What's common here is either 100 or 114.

Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa