The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    noted! salamat!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Complicated? Eh isang button lang yun eh. Sa Trend its like a hard plastic that is not pushable, tangalin lang yun then replace with a soft button...

Pag hindi naman OEM, pangit na itsura ng dash mo kasi may switch that does not look original...
    hehe. kamot ulo nga rin ako nung nagtanong ako sa casa.
    pangit nga naman kung deyn oem, kaya ko rin natanong sa kanila.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    fake disc brakes = ricey on any car.

If you want to make the rear drum brake to look neat, just paint it black.
    thanks ghosthunter and ag4. yun din kasi unang pumasok sa isip ko it will look ricey. btw, the drum brake was black color as stock.

yung stock ng sports 16" gusto ko na yun, mag aantay na lang ako ng magpapalit ng mags naka sports.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    They probably won't do it... Why? Cause they want you to get the Sport version instead... You are likely going to have it done outside...
    When Ford launched the base model Focus Style in late 2008 they said it only had 2 speakers (even if the initial brochure says it had 4).
    I asked the sales girl at the V-mall mall display of Ford if they can install another pair of speakers on the base Focus Style. The sales girl said they can do that. I asked how much, she said something like P4K or P5K for the pair. Same case with back up sensors, they said those they can install those too, well at least it was possible then.

*hausteam, you can ask a Ford dealership about dealer installed items, before I read at their Facebook page that they can install some items (not standard) on lower models.

According to master siopao, the quoted casa price for the fog lights is P17K.
    He also installed rear speakers on his Fiesta (he bought Pioneer speakers from Blade Festival Mall), so I guess you can ask him about the details.
    It would obviosuly be cheaper if done outside the casa, i'm just not sure how it affects the warranty if its not dealer installed.
    Last edited by AG4; January 7th, 2011 at 05:38 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Just wondering if any upgrade options are already available from Ford dealers? Let's say I buy a unit and want to add fog lamps or extra speakers (to non-Sport version)?
    I already got my pioneer speakers for the back ( 1.4 sedan only has speakers on the front ) from Blade Festival Mall alabang, they had to open the front dashboard unit to see what color the speakers for the back where, because although me wire na siya for the back, its jumbled with all the other wires, now since they know already what color code the speaker wires for the back where, then they don't have to open your dashboard.

sa Ford alabang, you can have the fog lights installed pero its 17,000 daw. Other accessories, ( that i was interested in ) where the Blue leather steering wheel, w/c still has the airbags: p23,000+ the gearshift knob thats blue P7,000+ the illuminated gearshift knob P14,000+, the mudguards front and back P3,000+ the rain visor: p3,500 ( i got mine in araneta ave. for 2,000 imitation pero for me it looked better, sobra lapad yung orig ), Leather seats P40,000+ ( i got mine for P5,600 ) then the center armrest for p20,000+ ata, kinda grey on this one.

So, sa Ford Alabang, available na most of accesories you see on the net na orig pero prohibitive pa price, sabi nung nandun mga 6 months to 1 year pa para mag reduce ang prices. so... except for the steering wheel na blue, (you cannot get an imitation because of the air bags ) i'll wait for the none orig na lang.

Also i asked if i voided the waranty by installing better speakers, hindi naman daw as long as walang na damage na wire... so there whew haba.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by master siopao View Post
    so... except for the steering wheel na blue, (you cannot get an imitation because of the air bags ) i'll wait for the none orig na lang..

You can have the original steering wheel leather wrapped for around P1,800 and five hours of waiting at SEAT-MATE.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You can have the original steering wheel leather wrapped for around P1,800 and five hours of waiting at SEAT-MATE.
    uy! saan yung SEAT-MATE?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    tidus : ayaw mo ng projector headlamps ? it's a nice upgrade. though medyo mahal ... worth it naman. you can avail gary's bolt on din if you want. it's cheaper than retrofitted ones, and syempre .. output is narrower but it's wider compared to the bolt-ons sold at banawe. Maganda din naman output. Worth it sa price.

Best upgrade especially if you travel at night.

Maganda kasi yung hl's w/ projectors. Just look at the pic above. Heheh. Bagay sa 16's Fiesta S Sport rims. ;)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rogie View Post

confirmed ba pcd100 yung mags ng fiesta natin? nabasa ko din sa fb ng ford fiesta malaysia pcd 100 yung kanila. so for sure same specs lang satin. kasi sa US pcd108 dont know sa UK kung pcd108.
    I think Euro Fiesta has pcd of 108

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by emet View Post
    I think Euro Fiesta has pcd of 108
    Yes its 4 x 108, I was reading in one of the forums, someone upgraded the wheels of his euro Fiesta and the PCD was 4 x 108.
    It looks like all Fiestas have the same PCD.
    The ASEAN Fiesta Sport uses the same wheels as the Euro Fiesta Zetec S.
    The 16 inch 7-spoke euro Fiesta wheels are also part of the ASEAN Fiesta's Genuine Accessories. Not sure if its already available here though...

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa