New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rogie View Post
    tidus for sure ang pogi ng fiesta mo nyan. ganda!!! pero ganda din ng price.

confirmed ba pcd100 yung mags ng fiesta natin? nabasa ko din sa fb ng ford fiesta malaysia pcd 100 yung kanila. so for sure same specs lang satin. kasi sa US pcd108 dont know sa UK kung pcd108.
    I think they're all the same.

Initial press photos of the USDM Fiesta had 17 inch Euro Fiesta wheels.

I think it was intially being considered as optional wheels (sports package) for the USDM model, but I think it didn't push through or is not yet available at the moment.

The optional alloy wheels of the USDM Fiesta SE are the 15 inch wheels on the Euro Fiesta Zetec.

The ASEAN Fiesta Sport uses the same 16 inch wheels as the Euro Fiesta Zetec S.

Quote Originally Posted by rogie View Post
    btw, do you guys think medyo ricey kung lalagyan ko ng rotor disk cover yung rear drum brake ng fiesta? thanks
    Its kinda cheap to fake something like that, if I have a Fiesta, I wouldn't put one of those.
    Last edited by AG4; January 7th, 2011 at 03:45 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Just wondering if any upgrade options are already available from Ford dealers? Let's say I buy a unit and want to add fog lamps or extra speakers (to non-Sport version)?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    usapang gulong din naman...

stock kasi ng trend 185/55/r15. kung gusto ko palaparan yung gulong at magpalit ng 195/55/r15, pwede po ba yun? hindi ko kasi alam yung mga offset at pcd na yan. ok lang ba mga master kung salpak lang yung ganung size? may adjustment pa ba na gagawin? salamat!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Just wondering if any upgrade options are already available from Ford dealers? Let's say I buy a unit and want to add fog lamps or extra speakers (to non-Sport version)?
    They probably won't do it... Why? Cause they want you to get the Sport version instead... You are likely going to have it done outside...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pista_ni_jon View Post
    usapang gulong din naman...

stock kasi ng trend 185/55/r15. kung gusto ko palaparan yung gulong at magpalit ng 195/55/r15, pwede po ba yun? hindi ko kasi alam yung mga offset at pcd na yan. ok lang ba mga master kung salpak lang yung ganung size? may adjustment pa ba na gagawin? salamat!

To maintain the same/similar diameter of the wheel, your "new" tire should be 195/50/r15.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I assume the price from the casa will be prohibitive. Just wait and those stuff like orig-style fog lamps will be available in car accessory stores at more affordable prices.

As for extra speakers, just check in with your suking car audio shop for the best deals they can give you.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ^^ palit lang ba yun sir ghosthunter? wala na adjustment na +/- offset and pcd etc? salamat!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    nagtanong ka na ba sir ng forlamps? estimate is 20k!

mag-sport ka nalang kung gusto mo nun. mahal daw kasi complicated daw ang switch (as per casa).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ palit lang ba yun sir ghosthunter? wala na adjustment na +/- offset and pcd etc? salamat!
    Just check the existing clearance with the 185/55/r15 tires. If you have at least 1/2 inch of clearance between the original tire and suspension-bits (example: front shocks) and tire to fenders clearance, you should be fine.

Since you are just changing the tire size (wider thread) and retaining the original alloy wheels, you don't need to bother with the offset and PCD.

BUT if you are changing the alloy wheels too, you have to get the correct offset. Just match the original wheel offset. PCD is the distance of the holes for the wheel bolts.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 7th, 2011 at 04:59 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    nagtanong ka na ba sir ng forlamps? estimate is 20k!

mag-sport ka nalang kung gusto mo nun. mahal daw kasi complicated daw ang switch (as per casa).
    Complicated? Eh isang button lang yun eh. Sa Trend its like a hard plastic that is not pushable, tangalin lang yun then replace with a soft button...

Pag hindi naman OEM, pangit na itsura ng dash mo kasi may switch that does not look original...

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Mods at iba pa