New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    Doon na lang ako sa manunuod at mag-aabang ng susunod na kabanata.
    +1. mukhang "professional" na yan si sir vivafoxpro kaya hintay nalang ako sa kanyang (mis)adventures.

* sir vivafoxpro: tuloy mo lang pagpost ng mga experiments mo. marami ka natutulungan dito. salamat idol!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordenkainen View Post
    You can check for the existence of current by getting an LED and testing it across all holes / terminals (2 at a time). DC voltage naman ang tumatakbo sa kotse, most probably 12V DC.

Usually, the ground is colored black or white.

Pag established mo na kung san yung + at ground terminals, saksakan mo ng pin yung 2 terminals at a time then measure the DC current using a multi tester.
    thanks for the tip. yes this weekend i will most probably have the solution or have voided my warranty. either way you guys will know. i asked my dealer about buying the lights and have them install. 5k sa labor 5.5k sa switch sa dashbord. since i'm not made of money, i'll be doing everything myself. a daming hopya, mani popcorn mabibili ng 10.5k, sayang din

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    No need for CASA installation.
    Just drop by Banawe on Saturday and have it installed.
    Mura lang labor dun... bigyan mo lang tip yung taga-kabit.
    If you need some assurance, try calling up Benjie of Maspro (413-4872/731-0301) if they have the suitable foglights. I'm sure its cheaper than buying one in Concorde. So, you end up saving more with lesser risk.

Tapos, after ng installation, punta ka sa Home Depot, Ortigas para sa EB natin.

Problem solved.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Marunong kaya si Benjie sa Fiesta? Katabi ni Maspro yung Mazford just in case, specializing in Ford...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by allanctan View Post
    No need for CASA installation.
    Just drop by Banawe on Saturday and have it installed.
    Mura lang labor dun... bigyan mo lang tip yung taga-kabit.
    If you need some assurance, try calling up Benjie of Maspro (413-4872/731-0301) if they have the suitable foglights. I'm sure its cheaper than buying one in Concorde. So, you end up saving more with lesser risk.
    Tapos, after ng installation, punta ka sa Home Depot, Ortigas para sa EB natin.
    Problem solved.
    1. I live in Pampanga.

2. No plates yet.

3. I'm the type of guy that gets excited with a challenge and super kati ang mga daliri mangalikot

I have my oil change and car wash done by other guys cause those things are no challenge at all.

I will be eager to read what other bro Trend owners do with their fogs in Banawe. That dash switch will be the big challenge. It must be as close to orig as possible. Press the left button and the indicator light for front fogs should light up together with the front fogs.

Kung purely ilaw lang, napakadali maglagay ng separate toggle switch and install the lights outside of the Fiesta's control switches.

If I fail to make the color coded wires to work, this toggle switch will be my last option. I won't take the trouble of traveling to Manila just for them.

Most probably not but I might just lose interest and not put in any fogs at all.

Many thanks for your concern with my baby FoFie that I might break this weekend. Ang babait nyo talaga

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Let me close this thread with this post I made in "Mods at iba pa":

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showp...&postcount=177

The option of fiddling with the 8 wires is no longer viable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Ford Fiesta headlight control wiring