New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Di lang Shell Preimum lahat ng unleaded pwede sa Fiesta... I dunno where the guy above pick that crap up?

The bumper is certainly no paper. Its steel. What you mean is the wheel wells which has a foam that covers it...
    True, funny comments.
    The Focus is like that too, front wheel wells use plastic liners while the rear wheel wells use a moulded foam/felt liner that looks similar to the one used under the hood and trunk.

In the case of the Focus I spray the mud off the rear wheel well liners with a hose (with spray nozzle) So far, no problems, seems waterproof to me.
    i'm guessing the one on the Fiesta should be like that too.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rnillas View Post
    check mo muna ang mga reviews sa Ford fiesta for one para daw papel ang bumper sa likod
    nabundol na yon 1.4 mt hatch ko sa likod. medyo malakas rin kasi umalog talaga sasakyan. Nakuha sa punas.
    tumaas na pala presyo ng mga hatch ngayon. parang 685k at 766k yon 1.4 at 1.6 hatch respectively dati nung initial release.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lego View Post
    nabundol na yon 1.4 mt hatch ko sa likod. medyo malakas rin kasi umalog talaga sasakyan. Nakuha sa punas.
    tumaas na pala presyo ng mga hatch ngayon. parang 685k at 766k yon 1.4 at 1.6 hatch respectively dati nung initial release.
    They raised the prices of the Fiesta hatch models by P10K a few months ago.
    Its P695K for the Trend 1.4 MT, P776K for the Trend 1.6 Powershift and P826K for the Sport 1.6 Powershift.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Of course the reason for the price increase was to help sales of the sedan. Cause when the price was the same the sedan sales get slaughtered. It has helped sedan sales somewhat, but not to a point it will overtake hatchback sales. And notice on ads they use the sedan now instead of the hatchback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I noticed a sign at the casa (whilst getting my headlight changed) about a "Cash back voucher", which is available in differing amounts for each model upon purchase......Sports HB only one not included.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Gud day mga sirs, sori now lang ako naka reply... medyo na busy lang. * sir hausteam - okay lang sa akin ang 1.4 sir as long as its manual. I have a 1.1 getz din kasi. But I have also owned a 1.6 civic. So as long as its manual, I'm ok with the displacement. Konting ipon na lng for the d/p...hehe. Gud day mga sirs!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Good luck on the purchase, Mikey! We'll be waiting for for you over at Ford Club Philippines.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    newbie po here, panu po sumali sa ford club in particular e sa fiesta club. 1128 pa lang po fiesta ko. tulad ng sa yamaha sniper club gusto ko rin po sana na mga fiesta rin kasama ko sa ride. ansaya kasi ng same type ang tumatakbo sa daan.gandang tignan. taga tarlac city po ako. tsaka gusto ko rin po sana mag ask ng mga tips para maalagaan ko car ko since its was my ist car. salamat mga sir.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aes13 View Post
    newbie po here, panu po sumali sa ford club in particular e sa fiesta club. 1128 pa lang po fiesta ko. tulad ng sa yamaha sniper club gusto ko rin po sana na mga fiesta rin kasama ko sa ride. ansaya kasi ng same type ang tumatakbo sa daan.gandang tignan. taga tarlac city po ako. tsaka gusto ko rin po sana mag ask ng mga tips para maalagaan ko car ko since its was my ist car. salamat mga sir.
    There's no separate club for Fiesta owners at FCP - "One Ford" ang motto. Register ka na sa forum (libre naman). Bonafide members have to pay a yearly membership and attend official EBs. Check out this thread -

FORD CLUB PHILIPPINES • Login

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    There's no separate club for Fiesta owners at FCP - "One Ford" ang motto. Register ka na sa forum (libre naman). Bonafide members have to pay a yearly membership and attend official EBs. Check out this thread -

FORD CLUB PHILIPPINES • Login

Read more: http://tsikot.com/forums/ford-cars-t...#ixzz1UmbcMC4B

maraming salamat sir

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ford Fiesta Hatchback 1.4L M/T