New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Same as you penne23, I'm on the max setting I could get the side mirror to go and I could still see my door handles.

So I guess this is the design and as tidus1203 mentioned, there's a blind spot mirror on the outer edge to compensate.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    I'm with Kevo. Gusto ko rin nakikita ko pa yun side ng car for visual reference. It also alerts me to those stupid motorcycle drivers passing so close to the car (ilan beses na muntik tamaan side mirrors ko). Still, I think I also maxed my mirror adjustment (medyo labas na yung inner lip) before I sealed it.
    Thanks for the image, this is exactly how it looks. With the max setting, I could still see the door handles. I would prefer a setting though where I would just miss seeing the door handles. The blind spot mirror does compensate for that in any case.

Thanks to everyone for their replies .

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Try pushing the mirror outwards manually then adjust inside using the joystick. Haven't tried it on the Fiesta myself though, but this is what I do when someone from the carwash accidentally pushes the side mirrors of my Altis in from the outside.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    I'm with Kevo. Gusto ko rin nakikita ko pa yun side ng car for visual reference. It also alerts me to those stupid motorcycle drivers passing so close to the car (ilan beses na muntik tamaan side mirrors ko). Still, I think I also maxed my mirror adjustment (medyo labas na yung inner lip) before I sealed it.
    sealing your side mirrors will disable them from moving in different directions, like lowering them to see if you are hitting the sidewalk gutter when parking

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Alfa View Post
    sealing your side mirrors will disable them from moving in different directions, like lowering them to see if you are hitting the sidewalk gutter when parking
    Yes you're right but then I don't practice that anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ford Fiesta - Driver's side mirror