New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    I agree with everyone...the best is to test drive all the cars. take notes on each test drive for pros and cons and list them down on a piece of paper or in excel...compare everything from specification, ride, space, fuel consumption (estimate only, get from tsikoteers), price (down payment, monthly ammortization, total price paid), etc. Also take a look at the windshield column...sometimes some cars make it hard to see when you're turning, that's a deal breaker for me (ex. when driving a strada, you'll have a blind spot because of the windshield column on your left, which makes it hard to sometimes see if there's a motorcycle on your side). Other than those things, test driving and comparing everything will be your best choice. taga antipolo din ako and would like to test drive the ford fiesta...though i'm waiting for the 1.0L eco boost engine. hehe. if hindi ka pa nakakabili i'll share the results of my test drive when i get a chance.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Actually di naman underpowered ang fiesta pwero na lang kung marami lagi sakay. Pero sarap i drive to parang toy car lang na may magaan na steering haha

Sent from my GT-I9082

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Is Ford Fiesta 1.4L Trend MT still the better choice in 2013?