2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    ungas,

saan yung 'dito'? hehehe
    Sampaloc! :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Test drove the Everest this morning. Dun si mazdamazda humihirit sa Mazda 6 hehe.

I was the first one to go with the Everests 2WD and 4WD.

Elib ako sa Everest! Adequate engine, very very nice ride. Roomy. Very maneuverable despite its size.

KAYA LANG WALANG AT!!!! SHEESH!!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i took 53 pics of the everest, lynx rs, escape V6, mazda 6, tribute, and RX-8 hehe... ill upload them all later in separate threads

the Mazda 6 is SUPER ***Y!!!!! no kidding... great room inside too. love those headlights:

i tested the everest on the mini off-road course prepared by Ford (by Armark)... basically consisted of small ruts and short, steep inclines. Low-range 1st really made it a piece of cake... the Everest has a large turning circle though (no surprise there)

i'm guessing the Escape 4x4 would have completed the course without too much work though, perhaps a little scraping in a few places... the A/T would have made things realtively easy for the escape i reckon (going at it with an M/T escape would probably be very difficult however)

the escape V6 feels like a CR-V with a meatier power band. the CR-V, however, is roomier front and back and has a lower, more accessible cargo bay (since the spare is externally-mounted, unlike the Escape which stows it under the cargo floor). the accelerator of the test Escape V6 (which had >9000 km on the odo) was really stiff though (the tribute's had a smoother actuation)

the Lynx RS's shifter is nowhere near as crisp as a Civic's, and the metallic pedals are rather slippery

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    tsk tsk tsk, sayang, umattend kse ko ng graduation kanina, lapit ko pa naman sa riverbanks.........

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sayang andun pala kau sana dumaan ako hehehe nang makita ko ang mga tsikot experts hehe...

pwede itest drive un rx-8 kanina??? haayy sayang hhehhre

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    nandun din ako sa fort.. mga 4pm na.. test drove the 4x2 and 4x4 everest... oks ang engine..tahimik... like they said on other thread, the plastics inside the everest seems of low quality
    also, i opened the ash tray and was shocked with the quality of the metal lid inside.. sobrang nipis at parang pinukpok lang sa tabi-tabi.. no offense po.. observation lang..

but i like the space inside.. okay ang legroom sa 2nd row.. the 3rd row seats are almost the same sa 2nd gen crv.. halos nasa floor na yung seats pero mas tolerable naman 3rd row ng everest..

i can't gauge the engine performance siguro dahil short test drive lang..
    maganda din asphalt road sa the fort kaya hindi ko din ma-test yung suspension..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Originally posted by boknoyxtrm2001
    Freeman or MUTT,

Favor naman... if you happen to test drive FORD Cars, Gawan niyo naman nang Report ang Test Drive niyo... some pictures if possible tapos E-mail niyo sa akin para may malagay tayo sa TEST DRIVE section nang tsikot.
    we dont do just ford alone, we also do stuff for other manufacturers. sigue next time..........

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sayang..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    sir mbt,

tingin po ako ng pics ng everest 4x2.. sana ipakita nyo dito..

tnx...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ford Everest test drive invitation