New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 195 of 198 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1975
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    I can feel some slight vibration sa steering when i started the engine. I am comparing it with my innova diesel na almost wala ako mafeel na vibration. You think palitin na engine support since 2009 model pa sya.
    In my everest i dont feel any fibration sa steering wheel, itll be worth it to have it looked at. Also check the pitman arm and idler arm maybe thats the cause of the vibration. Normally those needs changing after 100Kl mileage.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017D using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Saan din po pala maganda magpaservice like kung magpapalit ng fuel filter and change ng ATF and magkano po ang expense. first time i will own a ford vehicle. thanks po

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Saan din po pala maganda magpaservice like kung magpapalit ng fuel filter and change ng ATF and magkano po ang expense. first time i will own a ford vehicle. thanks po
    Try Powertorque, just google it or search sa FB. Sa mga parts you can ask them too or try contact sa whats app si Raven 09985552823 of ford club PH Banawe online. Got most of my PM parts from him.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aNthraxx View Post
    Try Powertorque, just google it or search sa FB. Sa mga parts you can ask them too or try contact sa whats app si Raven 09985552823 of ford club PH Banawe online. Got most of my PM parts from him.

Just acquired my officemate's everest gen2. ask ko lang kung nagpalagay ka ng oil catch can OCC. meron kasi ako napanood sa youtube na beneficial to install one of this to keep the turbo and intercooler clean.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    everest garage on fb.. is another option

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Just acquired my officemate's everest gen2. ask ko lang kung nagpalagay ka ng oil catch can OCC. meron kasi ako napanood sa youtube na beneficial to install one of this to keep the turbo and intercooler clean.
    Nope and my Everest was just fine. IMO you dont need it, kasi kung need yan it would have came as standard. Also i think there is no benefit to it, steady and religious maintenance is key.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Ford Everest '17 Titanium

Anyone else experience issues with the "alert" sounds suddenly coming from the instrument cluster vs. the audio system?

All my alert sounds for seatbelt, parking aid, etc., for some reason, have all just started to come from the instrument panel - so the sounds are more apparent/sharp vs. how they were when they used to come from the audio system. I did not touch anything in terms of settings, etc. today. This is weird!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hogarthiandiver View Post
    Ford Everest '17 Titanium

Anyone else experience issues with the "alert" sounds suddenly coming from the instrument cluster vs. the audio system?

All my alert sounds for seatbelt, parking aid, etc., for some reason, have all just started to come from the instrument panel - so the sounds are more apparent/sharp vs. how they were when they used to come from the audio system. I did not touch anything in terms of settings, etc. today. This is weird!
    your battery is probably approaching EoL, maybe have it checked? 200ish pesos

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aNthraxx View Post
    Nope and my Everest was just fine. IMO you dont need it, kasi kung need yan it would have came as standard. Also i think there is no benefit to it, steady and religious maintenance is key.

Gud day, ask ko lang kung na experience mo yung mayroon tumutunog kapag magsteer ka either left or right? I read in this thread na there's a steering stop na pinapalitan. In case nakapagpagawa ka ng ganito how much was it? Tnx

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gud day, ask ko lang kung na experience mo yung mayroon tumutunog kapag magsteer ka either left or right? I read in this thread na there's a steering stop na pinapalitan. In case nakapagpagawa ka ng ganito how much was it? Tnx
    Everest ba unit mo?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Ford Everest [Merged]