New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mey0r View Post
    Just got a quote today for a friend. 60k discount for everest 4x2. Initial discount pa lang to.
    Sir Meyor

Ano kayang model itong less 60k? yung limited edition ba na 4x2 AT?

TIA

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    As of last month, the "regular" price of the outgoing 4x2 M/T Everest was P1.285M, this was the price I got when I passed by Ford Balintawak.

Ford added standard side airbags to the new 4x2 Everest, a feature the used to be exclusive to the 4x4 model.
    in any case, Ford has not been "stingy" in its price increases. But at least it's not just purely a facelift (with the addition of the new airbags... and the revised rear)

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Good thing Ford is incorporating side airbags even to its 4x2 model. Just shows they're serious about their buyer's safety. I'm just wondering about the e-brake, where is it located in the 2009 model?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by noobskie View Post
    Good thing Ford is incorporating side airbags even to its 4x2 model. Just shows they're serious about their buyer's safety. I'm just wondering about the e-brake, where is it located in the 2009 model?
    ganun pa rin! okay lang kahit bulok! malaki console box ng eve at ranger!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by noobskie View Post
    ganun pa rin! okay lang kahit bulok! malaki console box ng eve at ranger!

double post. sorry.
    Last edited by scharnhorst; June 10th, 2009 at 11:52 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    As of last month, the "regular" price of the outgoing 4x2 M/T Everest was P1.285M, this was the price I got when I passed by Ford Balintawak.

Ford added standard side airbags to the new 4x2 Everest, a feature the used to be exclusive to the 4x4 model.
    yong Price na P1.285M is for the new Eve 2009~2010 na ba o yong sinundan na 4x2 manual? Kung ganon aba mas mura ito kaysa Monty at fort. Guys can someone tell the real price for the cash buyers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Ford everest