New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 776 of 777 FirstFirst ... 676726766772773774775776777 LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 7770
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,258
    #7751
    even if nawala yung light best course of action will be to bring it to a mechanic asap, have it scanned and proceed from there. lalo na at may nararamdaman ka palang thud.

    hard to say or even guess at this point. sorry couldn't be of any more help.

  2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    519
    #7752
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    even if nawala yung light best course of action will be to bring it to a mechanic asap, have it scanned and proceed from there. lalo na at may nararamdaman ka palang thud.

    hard to say or even guess at this point. sorry couldn't be of any more help.
    thanks sa reply

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,033
    #7753
    Guys, who among you are servicing their Everest outside of casa? Am planning to have it out of casa and would like to get your first hand experience of what Oil are you using now? From what I know the casa uses 5W-30 Shell Ultra pureplus. There are a couple of good alternative oil in Lazada/Shopee..Motorcraft, Motul etc...are they legit oils kaya? Any recommended trusted sellers? Thanks.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,258
    #7754
    Quote Originally Posted by eido View Post
    i started getting "thud" last week whenever my everest changes gear but it is not consistently happening. there are days na walang "thud", there are days na from N to D may thud there are days na gear change during slow traffic drive may "thud". Today may "thud" then i saw an orange wrench on the dashboard tapos sabi check manual. hindi naman tumigil kotse, hindi din nabawasan power output. normal drive pa din ako. tapos after mga 1km nawala yung orange wrench. what do you think is the issue?
    ano na kaya nangyari sa Everest transmission warning?

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    691
    #7755
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    ano na kaya nangyari sa Everest transmission warning?
    Thinking of getting a 2016 ambiente, my 2014 Sportage is getting a bit small for my needs. What should I look out for? What are the common issues? Tried to backread, but 1000plus pages 😅 thanks in advance!

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    46,298
    #7756
    Quote Originally Posted by wulf View Post
    Thinking of getting a 2016 ambiente, my 2014 Sportage is getting a bit small for my needs. What should I look out for? What are the common issues? Tried to backread, but 1000plus pages 😅 thanks in advance!
    my first query, whatever brand or model is on the block,
    "why that car?"
    what are your needs and perceptions?
    then we can discuss from there.

    also, i internet for views from others.
    youtube...

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    691
    #7757
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my first query, whatever brand or model is on the block,
    "why that car?"
    what are your needs and perceptions?
    then we can discuss from there.

    also, i internet for views from others.
    youtube...
    Thanks for the response, doc D.

    My mother in law passed away recently, so my father in law now stays and rides with us most of the time. With a 21 and a 19yr old plus the missus, the Sportage isnít as comfy anymore. Just looking for 1 with a big enough 3rd row, SUV for our roads (potholes and flash floods and all that), diesel because gas has now hit 60, good resale value for future upgrades but not overpriced at my point of acquisition (bye montero and Fortuner). Was initially looking at second hand trailblazers but ran across the model discontinuation news due to factory closure, started worrying about parts availability. Set my eye on the Santa Fe but prices seem steep. Iíve no problems with diesel as I used to own a safari and a carnival way back when my kids were still actually kids.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    596
    #7758
    Get the Trend variant over Ambiente if budget permits. The most bang for your buck of all Everest variants.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    691
    #7759
    Attachment 40534
    Quote Originally Posted by marky2115 View Post
    Get the Trend variant over Ambiente if budget permits. The most bang for your buck of all Everest variants.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Winner winner chicken dinner!
    Just an ambiente, but still very happy with it. Ignorance is bliss! 😅
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 135a024f-202d-4f28-82c5-a84d22621033.jpg  
    Last edited by wulf; January 26th, 2022 at 11:32 AM.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,258
    #7760
    Quote Originally Posted by wulf View Post
    Attachment 40534

    Winner winner chicken dinner!
    Just an ambiente, but still very happy with it. Ignorance is bliss! 😅
    i like that non metallic red combined black de-chromed type thing going on.👍

Ford Everest 2015