New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 763 of 778 FirstFirst ... 663713753759760761762763764765766767773 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 7771
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zagw View Post
    So would you advise sir na sa casa na lang ako lagi magpa change oil? since it would come out cheaper than if I buy the oil outside?
    yes. even the dexos2 oils are priced the same.

I prefer the dexos2 but its just too expensive. Mag1 has the dexos2 oils but im not sure how much it is. you mentioned 9liters, is your unit the 3.2 cylinder? with this much oil, I think you can do 10000km oil change intervals without any problems.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    yes. even the dexos2 oils are priced the same.

I prefer the dexos2 but its just too expensive. Mag1 has the dexos2 oils but im not sure how much it is. you mentioned 9liters, is your unit the 3.2 cylinder? with this much oil, I think you can do 10000km oil change intervals without any problems.
    Trend unit yung sa akin sir, 2.2 cylinder. I just mentioned 9 liters coz that's what's mentioned in the pms of the Trend. Thank you sa advice sir. That solved my dilemma. Sa casa na lang ako lagi magpa change oil.

3. Join Date
    May 2019
    oficially revealed

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by marky2115 View Post
    I think you still need to do a reset. Si Janemar ata nagexplain before kung bakit need ireset yung battery management ng Everest. Pero kung tumagal ng 21 months new battery mo without issues, I guess pwede nang kahit di magreset.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Just had my 30th month PMS at Makati Ford...the SA told me there's no need to do a reset for the Everest when you change battery (referring to Battery Monitoring System). Sa ibang model lang daw kelangan.

On another note, anyone else had problems with the rear aircon vents located sa headliner? walang lumalabas na hangin sa itaas na vents at the rear when I turn on the rear aircon switch. Pero meron lumalabas sa vent located near the rear passenger door on the right side. Meron palang vent dun? What is that vent for, eh deretso sa back ng right second row seat ang direction ng hangin? Seems strange to put an aircon vent at that location. Sabi ng SA, the problem might be the Actuator, they will have to confirm it pa.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zagw View Post
    Just had my 30th month PMS at Makati Ford...the SA told me there's no need to do a reset for the Everest when you change battery (referring to Battery Monitoring System). Sa ibang model lang daw kelangan.

On another note, anyone else had problems with the rear aircon vents located sa headliner? walang lumalabas na hangin sa itaas na vents at the rear when I turn on the rear aircon switch. Pero meron lumalabas sa vent located near the rear passenger door on the right side. Meron palang vent dun? What is that vent for, eh deretso sa back ng right second row seat ang direction ng hangin? Seems strange to put an aircon vent at that location. Sabi ng SA, the problem might be the Actuator, they will have to confirm it pa.
    those damn plastic actuators of ford. yan ang karamihang complaints especially sa dashboard. I really wish they change suppliers.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    those damn plastic actuators of ford. yan ang karamihang complaints especially sa dashboard. I really wish they change suppliers.

Pati yung vents mismo, lumuluwag kaya laging sumasara. Gandanng kotse tapos yung ac vent may nakaipit na tissue.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Pati yung vents mismo, lumuluwag kaya laging sumasara. Gandanng kotse tapos yung ac vent may nakaipit na tissue.
    may trick na dyan sir, pwedeng buksan then lagyan mo ng rubber band para di nag sasara..

di ko rin nga alam kung para saan yung vent sa likod ng 2nd row seats,

sana pwede na lang I dis able yung actuator na yan, at talagang sirain sya.. ano pa ba ang nag didivert ng aircon sa likod?

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by gomez_ea2 View Post
    may trick na dyan sir, pwedeng buksan then lagyan mo ng rubber band para di nag sasara..

sana pwede na lang I dis able yung actuator na yan, at talagang sirain sya.. ano pa ba ang nag didivert ng aircon sa likod?

Kahit ung SA sa Makati Ford hindi alam kung para saan yung aircon vent na yun, nung tinanong ko. Hindi nga nya alam na meron vent dun, first time nya nakita. Recently ko lang nga nalaman na walang hangin lumalabas sa rear aircon vents, kasi hindi ko naman pinipindot yung rear aircon switch since I had the Everest 2 1/2 years ago. Tapos nung subukan ko pindutin, sira pa. haayst.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by gomez_ea2 View Post

vent are there to reach target temps faster.

on a related note...galing ng samsung windfree technology.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yay Powertrain Fault!

Fixed itself after shutting off for a few minutes. Electrical glitch? Everything feels normal.

Ford Everest 2015