New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 766 of 778 FirstFirst ... 666716756762763764765766767768769770776 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,660 of 7771
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by oxner111 View Post
    Hi masters i bought my everest titanium plus 2017 last dec 2016.. lately may naririnig akong tunog sa harap sa may dashboard after pinapatay ko ang makina.. ill try to download po yung tunog. Tnx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    [/QUOTE]

it could be the ac blender. its a known issue for these multi zone climate control systems.. its plastic and it cracks. you can set driver side to 18c and passenger side to 28c check if it achieves these temperatures check visavis.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    it could be the ac blender. its a known issue for these multi zone climate control systems.. its plastic and it cracks. you can set driver side to 18c and passenger side to 28c check if it achieves these temperatures check visavis.[/QUOTE]

Hi po, cover pa kaya ito ng warranty.. mag expire kasi warranty ko this december po.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by oxner111 View Post
    it could be the ac blender. its a known issue for these multi zone climate control systems.. its plastic and it cracks. you can set driver side to 18c and passenger side to 28c check if it achieves these temperatures check visavis.
    Hi po, cover pa kaya ito ng warranty.. mag expire kasi warranty ko this december po.[/QUOTE]

covered yan. hindi naman nyan kailangan ng engine oil hehehe. warranty covers everything naman except consumables like brake pads and wipers and tires.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    It happens to my eve just this month lang pinalitan, good thing under warranty pa cause 5K daw for the parts alone.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    it could be the ac blender. its a known issue for these multi zone climate control systems.. its plastic and it cracks. you can set driver side to 18c and passenger side to 28c check if it achieves these temperatures check visavis.[/QUOTE]

next thursday finally aayusin na nila din yun aking mouse scratching noise sa likod ng dashboard. Saklaw sya ng warranty dahil wala naman dapat tunog na emanating from anywhere kapag patay yung engine. Nag mumuangmuangan pa yung casa as if hinde common defect ito ng Everest. Balitaan ko kayo. I just followed the advise of fellow owners here na ilaban ko na ng warranty dahil eventually it will worsen.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Updates lang sa everest ko na may tumutunog sa dashboard pag pinapatay ko engine.... papalitan na daw this saturday.. hindi nman ako nahirapan mag claim ng warranty... salamat po

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Stock HID of the everest is only 25watts and produces around 2000 lumens. Not really "hid". I believe na-consider lang na hid ito is because of the bulb type which is D8S.

You can "upgrade" the system by changing to a D3S system. Minor adjustment to the bulb holder then you're good to go. Unfortunately, D3S system is also hard to find. Haha

I've recently tried changing to LEDs which the seller says is rated at 10000+ lumens. Err..will be demoting it to the high beams na lang.

So logically, step upgrade na to G5 projectors and osram bulbs

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Stock HID of the everest is only 25watts and produces around 2000 lumens. Not really "hid". I believe na-consider lang na hid ito is because of the bulb type which is D8S.

You can "upgrade" the system by changing to a D3S system. Minor adjustment to the bulb holder then you're good to go. Unfortunately, D3S system is also hard to find. Haha

I've recently tried changing to LEDs which the seller says is rated at 10000+ lumens. Err..will be demoting it to the high beams na lang.

So logically, step upgrade na to G5 projectors and osram bulbs

Hi, im planningto buy this generation of everest. Will buy a 2nd hand titanium.
    Sulit ba if i buy the titanium plus over the titanium if the price difference is just 100k?
    What are the known issues of this generation?
    I own the 2007 3.0 everest with known issue of shifter cable break. Encountered that na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I've mainly gone for the titanium plus for the added safety features over the ordinary titanium model.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Upgrade done! Replaced the stock hid projectors and bulb into hella G5-EX (with AR coating) and osram CBB (very good combo)

Wide blue band

Low beam (WAAAAYYYY better than LED)

High beam (ungodly haha)

Ford Everest 2015